Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

busiet time of the year for us thanks to northern hemisphere sport calendar. tonight is a meeting for certain big name US sports teams "heart felt christmas message" their ad company can't decide with who to go with............. and like anything to do with ad's this will in some way become a cluster *.

Merry christmas Warriors

Heading to the US Tuesday morning for a 3 week stint in Cali.

Hope you all get plenty of presents, a good bone from the significant other and a happy new year.

Go team Warriors.
Which part of the US? Planning on going to any NBA games?

Hope you have fun!

pray for me, i've been at the in laws for 3 nights now, still 3 nights to go!

however, i get to listen to the boxing day test on the wireless all day friday. thats gotta be a good thing right

also, merry festivus

however, i get to listen to the boxing day test on the wireless all day friday. thats gotta be a good thing right

also, merry festivus

You poor bastard.

I'll pray for you.

also, merry festivus
#Pray4Smooth

Work breakup today, started at 9am - None of you can acuse me of not taking preseason training seriously...

Merry Xmas gents, hope all is well :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems the Warriors made quite the impression this year. Recruiters out in force :eek:

#whoretreeforever

Mate you finished 4th in the Mobbs and second in the Pwned, it's only natural you've attracted some attention.

Take it as a compliment

Mate you finished 4th in the Mobbs and second in the Pwned, it's only natural you've attracted some attention.

Take it as a compliment
Pales in comparison to your top 20 :thumbsu:

/goo

Pales in comparison to your top 20 :thumbsu:

/goo

I like that we are just embarking on our second season and already have a core of blokes who make us laugh every time we check in.

And I am exceptionally pissed

Last edited:

also, merry festivus

Take your father in law to the pub and get him hammered. That would be a great night.

Took the wifes father to Roulette tavern one christmas eve one year. We stumbled in at like 3 am. After that, visiting the in laws has been good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back