Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 19 : B&F Winner: El Dubya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

08CSv0nrJQbc86zBZRpBEIEdbsqd_WQsnDfsJhIj36nHE20KYReZzijvRCF776QOXQbnczzx7DX-JTT8N0NIqbsnEd2J-Qii0UxDHZW2SOvCWr-34jqgvqUgR5w04o5RD6v2ohP_unj-kGOQqQ=w517-h284-nc

Our best first year player going up to collect his award.

Naan bread sitting in the crowd stands up...

Ladies, Gentlemen, esteemed guests, Whore Tree, and for some unknown reason, Tony ******* Abbott (who let that dick with ears in..), please welcome once again to the stage, Frankston Rover

Congrats to zackah - been a rock all year buddy.

Aw shucks. And here I was just about to let lose with a melty post about no campaigner voting for me :hearts:

Fine drunk people, Frankston Rover

Frankston Rover said:
Best Clubman Award
This is a tough one when you consider the squad we have got but I'd like to recognise my new captain BigJoeD who has really taken on the role with enthusiasm and has been a great support to me over the last 2 seasons. He's led from the front, he's done match reports and the Pwned Trophy and he's now taking on the best job in the SFA. I wish him all the best for Season 20 - good luck in the top job (don't f**k it up...) and well done on another fantastic season.

Congrats to our new leader BJD. Well deserved mate :thumbsu:

The final award, the Captains Award before the B&F is decided will also now be presented, once again, please welcome FR

Frankston Rover said:
Firstly, let me say that all players involved over this season have done an excellent job. We've consistently out-posted other clubs, we've all had fun doing it and the club has a reputation already as the place to be. But one person this season did his job without question - even when that involved going into a position that most clubs look at as unimportant and for "inactive" posters.

Well this guy was far from inactive and he not only did the job extremely well, he never once complained - even when it was apparent he was there for the season!

A big thanks to zackah - a well deserved award to go with your Iron Fist.
*sfellow*, the captains award, is this like the coaches trophy?? :p

But congrats once again zackah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hereby declare El Dubya the winner of the Coney Island Warriors Club Champion Award

Congrats on a fine season mate :thumbsu:

The final leaderboard
Code:
El Dubya    42
The Mighty Boosh    34
Reginald Perrin    32
Raveneyes    27
Stronzo    24
Les Norton    23
alex_is_on_fire    18
Mr_Smooth    16
Sydney Bloods    15
BigJoeD    14
zackah    12
Lord_Flashheart    7
BoshtrichBurger    6
NetworkNerd    6
invinciBlues    5
Haduken    3
Frankston Rover    2
oogac    1
Retired Jimmy    1
Skippos    1
Norm Landrover    1

Thanks everyone for participating - the Whore Tree is putting on drinks until 7pm Wednesday - we'll see you at the afterparty

Oh boy wowee!

What can I say other than thank you all for your votes. We posted well all season and played well enough to back it up.

We were one shoddily simmed game away from being premiers, I'm looking forward to backing it up again next season.

Congrats El Dubya well deserved! Also thanks to Mr_Smooth for running the awards this year (and kudos for not rigging the result Boncer style).

Also congrats to Frankston Rover for all of his efforts as captain and the work he has done making this club a powerhouse of the competition. A good year Warriors and look forward to going one better in S20. :thumbsu:

/goo

Oh boy wowee!

What can I say other than thank you all for your votes. We posted well all season and played well enough to back it up.

We were one shoddily simmed game away from being premiers, I'm looking forward to backing it up again next season.

Grats mate! Very well deserved. Now on to win the....umm... what is the SFA Brownlow called?

Yeah that. In the bag LW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back