Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 19 : B&F Winner: El Dubya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to level a certain captain whence we play the Bandits next. When I say "clear the deck, cannonball" on the match thread, then I will fight my own battle until I call for "all hands on deck!"
i would like to help you with that

I come in here to say a nice, friendly hello and I see you're all planning to Cannonball me. Im not sure what that means, but it sounds kinky and Im up for it.
I wanted to create a running gag. Nothing was going to happen . . . I've always been a running gag guy - in fact we were going to treat you to our tree if you won :D

I wanted to create a running gag. Nothing was going to happen . . . I've always been a running gag guy - in fact we were going to treat you to our tree if you won :D

Ive heard legends, rumours and murmurs of this...tree...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking News....

1b28056534534e9ebdc31948fa8ca388.0.jpg

Hey lads, shame about the loss. Match thread was absolute pus though but another very strong representation by the Warriors. Probably the highest posts in a thread (again) for the week.

Yeah, I know I'm probably playing into their hands here, but I'd prefer it if the opposing team's captain wasn't running the sim.

If it was a different poster, I might forgive it, but in this case I think it deserves some mention.

On this note, when can we expect Frankston Rover to sim one of our (wins) games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back