Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 19 : B&F Winner: El Dubya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 5-6 Posting Stats

2unx4yf.jpg

Apologies fellas for not posting last rounds posting stats. Over the past two weeks we've seen a slight drop off on numbers. Nothing to be concerned about as we've obviously found the formula where when we post less, we score more (or some bullshit like that).

...Still, it'd be good to see some faces pop up to help us fly the flag as we continue our winning streak. Calling Sydney Bloods, Retired Jimmy, NetworkNerd, Lord_Flashheart, oogac etc. The more the merrier!

:D

Votes are like lifesavers Les........you've gotta hand em around...
All the way around, Jimmy? ;)

You wouldn't be letting our Bay 13 interaction bubble over into the SFA, would you? Do we need to have a hug in the whore tree?

Jeez you campaigners are old.
I think the word you're looking for Ldub is experienced.

I'm sitting in a waiting room at a hospital. My 11 year old son is about to have his tonsils and adenoids out.
He's calm, I'm not. Please send out your well wishes. To me that is.

Round 5-6 Posting Stats

2unx4yf.jpg

Apologies fellas for not posting last rounds posting stats. Over the past two weeks we've seen a slight drop off on numbers. Nothing to be concerned about as we've obviously found the formula where when we post less, we score more (or some bullshit like that).

...Still, it'd be good to see some faces pop up to help us fly the flag as we continue our winning streak. Calling Sydney Bloods, Retired Jimmy, NetworkNerd, Lord_Flashheart, oogac etc. The more the merrier!

:D
Post count steadily dropping. Time to rectify that this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the word you're looking for Ldub is experienced.

I'm sitting in a waiting room at a hospital. My 11 year old son is about to have his tonsils and adenoids out.
He's calm, I'm not. Please send out your well wishes. To me that is.
Good luck Les Jnr. Please tell your old man he is a soft ****.

Good luck Les Jnr. Please tell your old man he is a soft ****.
Hi Ldub (dad told me to call you that). It's Les Jnr here.
I've had me tonsils and adenoids out today. Throats sore as hell and I'm real wonky on my feet. Dad said That's how he walks most Friday and Saturday night's.
But I'm doing better than dad. Mum said he was in the feral position during my operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back