Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 19 : B&F Winner: El Dubya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And for that comment, you can leave the back door key on the kitchen bench next time you leave

I've still got the keys actually, RJ. I've just been leaving the door open to be honest...

Hi Warriors

The Crows captain Taylor Walker decided to shave his mullett off in 2013 and raised $70,000 for a 6 year old girl Lily Block. Well, sadly, her leukaemia has returned abd she need a new round of stem replacement surgery. If you can help in anyway, can you please check out the thread on the crows board (all welcome) and if you can - help.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/lily-block-what-can-we-do-how-can-we-help.1094006/

Help if you can.

Hi Warriors

The Crows captain Taylor Walker decided to shave his mullett off in 2013 and raised $70,000 for a 6 year old girl Lily Block. Well, sadly, her leukaemia has returned abd she need a new round of stem replacement surgery. If you can help in anyway, can you please check out the thread on the crows board (all welcome) and if you can - help.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/lily-block-what-can-we-do-how-can-we-help.1094006/

Help if you can.
I haven't had a mullet for 30 years but I will check it out and see how I can contribute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top of the table gents, great stuff :thumbsu:

Clearly a self fellating media thread is in order, anybody want to do the honours?

Top of the table gents, great stuff :thumbsu:

Clearly a self fellating media thread is in order, anybody want to do the honours?

One thing I'm proud of is that after Round 4, we were 1-3 and we pretty much threw the side around with some players going from high profile positions to ones that are not so much.

zackah going to full back is one example - and yet I've had not one complaint from anyone.

The changes worked and we are now 7-3.

Just shows what a good bunch of blokes we've got here when all of us are happy to change roles, maybe give up a good position for the good of the team. It certainly shows to me what this game is all about. Having a bit of fun.

Let's hope we can keep it going.

Hey team, another great win.
Apologies for not being as active the last 2 week. Work and a trip to the World's greatest city (Melbourne) last week has kept me busy of late.

You had a massive game last night Les.

I'm just grateful that Qooty is a personality contest and not a beauty contest....
Warriors are a ripping bunch of blokes, and week in week out opposition sides are starting to realise we aren't the bunch of degenerates some would have you believe
So true.
The way I see it, lot of other team posters think the Bay is just a rabble (can be true too often). They fail to realise that the Bay has many great posters. the Warriors seems to have attracted all
Top Bay posters.
But as Mr Wolff says to Julius and Vincent -"let's not starting sucking each other's Dicks yet". Long way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back