Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 19 : B&F Winner: El Dubya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a Hawk and you're not a Cat on this board LDub.
In saying that though, if we keep this form into the finals, the goo will be flowing.

IMO - thats one of the best parts of the SFA. No club allegiances, except for Warriors.

So true.
The way I see it, lot of other team posters think the Bay is just a rabble (can be true too often). They fail to realise that the Bay has many great posters. the Warriors seems to have attracted all
Top Bay posters.
But as Mr Wolff says to Julius and Vincent -"let's not starting sucking each other's Dicks yet". Long way to go
If you don't mind Les.......Ill monitor my own dick sucking thanks

Last edited:
I'm not a Hawk and you're not a Cat on this board LDub.
In saying that though, if we keep this form into the finals, the goo will be flowing.

It's only 5 games until finals, we're a massive chance to finish top 4 from here.

The whole side is getting a kick at the moment, which is the best part

If you don't mind Les.......Ill monitor my own dick sucking thanks
And I'm more than happy to allow you to continue monitoring that yourself. And that goes for the rest of you as well.
And may I be the first to congratulate you on your obviously double jointed neck RJ. Very impressive.
Wasn't it Randall from Clerks cousin that broke his neck and died trying.

I've got to stop watching so many movies.

Hate to throw a curve ball at this gents but I get back in the country Friday morning :( and the Warriors haven't lost since I've been away.

In light of this, I've set up a gofundme page so you can contribute to extending my holiday in Europe...for the greater good of the Warriors of course :thumbsu:

Hate to throw a curve ball at this gents but I get back in the country Friday morning :( and the Warriors haven't lost since I've been away.

In light of this, I've set up a gofundme page so you can contribute to extending my holiday in Europe...for the greater good of the Warriors of course :thumbsu:

Just make sure that visa is ready to go ;)

How are we meant to retrieve the condoms of "vitamins" you have stuffed in your rectum?

How are we meant to retrieve the condoms of "vitamins" you have stuffed in your rectum?
I've organised for a special delivery from an anonymous friend. A package will arrive to the club marked from S Charter. Wait I mean Shane C...

I've said too much.

Does it have to be in Europe, if you're looking for a third world nation Adelaide would surely suffice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside, I've been living abroad since 1997, and if you think it's my fault the Dees haven't won many games then you may be right. I guess I should stop drinking beer.

Stats after Round 10

2zf69le.jpg

Hate campaigners who use Adelaide as an easy target to try and extract the urine.

******* low life ******s. Hate, hate, vomit spew.
perth would have been a better option. no one likes perth..

Has anyone else noticed how many frees I'm getting, probably because I'm a hard campaigner that puts his head over the ball at every opportunity.

View attachment 126429

No, but I have noticed the umpires don't hate me anymore.

3 games at CHF, I gave away 9 free kicks. The past 6 in the wing, I've only given away 2.

Last year I gave a truck load of free away as a key forward.

Oh yeah, an yep, El Dubya is just a hard mother *er who puts his head over the nut.

Round 10 Match Review Vs Roys FFC

Round 10 saw the Roys FFC pack up their mylanta and zimmer frames and make the intercontinental trip to Coney Island, in a Match of the Round fixture against the Warriors. After a week which saw haikus, poetry and some good old fashioned sledging, both sides were keen to hit the qooty field and solidify their top 4 prospects.

In beautiful and warm conditions it was the Roys who were able to gain the early advantage, scoring the opening major within the first 2 minutes. The Warriors were able to strike back almost immediately, and with Reginald Perrin, Raveneyes and Les Norton dominating the midfield battle early on it was the Coney Islanders that took a handy 14 point buffer into the first change.

Quarter Time
Coney Island Warriors 5.4.34
Roys FFC 3.2.20

After throwing the magnets around at quarter time it was the Roys that looked the goods after the restart, kicking the first two goals of the quarter to pull within 3 points at the 8 minute mark. With the Warrior half backline resolute and the midfield wresting back control at the stoppages it was all Warriors for the remainder of the quarter, slamming on 5 unanswered goals to head in to the sheds with a seemingly insurmountable 35 point advantage at the long break.

Half Time
Coney Island Warriors 10.7.67
Roys FFC 5.2.32

Any hope of a Roys revival was snuffed out early in the third stanza, Raveneyes, Reginald Perrin and NetworkNerd all kicking majors inside 90 seconds of the restart. With All-SFA Fullback fancy zackah dominating the last line of defence the shellshocked Roys capitulated under the weight of the Warrior onslaught, a 9 goal to 1 quarter resulting in an 87 point lead the Coney Islanders at the final change.

Three Quarter Time
Coney Island Warriors 19.12.126
Roys FFC 6.3.39

With the match well and truly over the Warriors could have been forgiven for taking their foot off the pedal in the last quarter, however it wasn't to be - Mr_Smooth and Lord_Flashheart doing as they pleased up forward. When Coney Island spearhead Stronzo booted his 6th major with the last kick of the day the Warriors had run out 90 point victors, winning every quarter and surging to the top of the ladder (and premiership favouritism) with their 6th straight victory :)

Final Scores
Coney Island Warriors 23.13.151
Roys FFC 9.7.61

Goals
Stronzo 6, Lord_Flashheart, Mr_Smooth, Les Norton 3, invinciBlues, Retired Jimmy, Raveneyes 2, Reginald Perrin, NetworkNerd

Best
Les Norton, Reginald Perrin, Stronzo, Mr_Smooth, zackah, Raveneyes, invinciBlues

Thanks to fitzroybulldog and company for an entertaining and enjoyable week, and good luck for the rest of the season :thumbsu:

'Pwned' Trophy Nomination - Round 10
100px-0,112,0,112-PWNED_Trophy.png

In a week which saw a lot of players expressing themselves in verse, Round 10 saw Warrior hardman alex_is_on_fire throw his hat in the ring for the S19 'Pwned' Trophy, alex chanelling his inner Edgar Allen Poe with this contribution:

Roys
Very ordinary
will lose this week
They have no good player
campaigners

post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

Congratulations Alex on your Round 10 nomination :thumbsu:

Next Week

Next week sees the rampant Warrior outfit travel to the hospitable surrounds of Mt Buller, for a matchup with the reigning premier Demons - lets see if we can't extend our league best winning streak to seven, and watch out for that yellow snow FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back