Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 20/Offseason Team Thread - Practice Match vs Bears Wednesday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great write up and stats lads and thanks to all who organised, especially BJD who didn't even demand any sexual favours for me joining the team. Not weird ones anyway.

Didn't know what the frk qooty or even more embarrasssingly a whoretree was, a short 16 games ago but my life is now more complete.

Warriors should def be installed as flag faves for next year. A team of champions that heav learnt to be a champion team/

Anyway i'm pissed at a pub in FNQ, adios! :)

Great write up and stats lads and thanks to all who organised, especially BJD who didn't even demand any sexual favours for me joining the team. Not weird ones anyway.

Didn't know what the frk qooty or even more embarrasssingly a whoretree was, a short 16 games ago but my life is now more complete.

Warriors should def be installed as flag faves for next year. A team of champions that heav learnt to be a champion team/

Anyway i'm pissed at a pub in FNQ, adios! :)
Enjoy the offseason, it's full training on the beach when you get back..beer and burritos and sandy knickers.
We're gonna smash it next season.

If you're swinging by Mexico bring us some of that performance enhancing yellow boner s**t
Not the stuff that Essendon used..the good stuff that works

And burritos for Packedlunch :thumbsu:

BigJoeD_ has already asked for this, I'll just double up.

Packedlunch can have all the burritos he wants, I'll eat my fill of sweet juicy tacos.

BigJoeD_ has already asked for this, I'll just double up.

Packedlunch can have all the burritos he wants, I'll eat my fill of sweet juicy tacos.

Just make sure you get the authentic ones, the pharmaceutical name is Mycoxafloppin...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just make sure you get the authentic ones, the pharmaceutical name is Mycoxafloppin...

Ah OK, so that's what it's called? Sweet!

Last time I asked for myanalcoxyn, and they tried to give me Ricky Martin tickets.

Cursed language barrier.

Great. I was beginning to wonder where my next beer was coming from.

My coaches always told me to aim high, all except for Mick, that ******* loser, so how about a keg for every goal the team scores during the season?

Would you prefer sunscreen and a hat?

Great. I was beginning to wonder where my next beer was coming from.

My coaches always told me to aim high, all except for Mick, that ******* loser, so how about a keg for every goal the team scores during the season?

Hmm, you drive a hard bargain.

See, I knew a compromise could be met.

zackah, you mind if we borrow your hat?

keghat.jpg

Are we talking full strength "sunscreen"?

I never wear a hat because my red hair is a chick magnet. They're always curious to find out if the carpet matches the curtains.

That's an odd expression really, because my apartment has venetian blinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back