Confessions - Silly Acts and Poor Choices, (we've all done them).

Remove this Banner Ad

I smile every time Daisy get's injured.
So do I. I do try to think of the Dalai Lama and struggle against that mean-spiritedness. But I still have a laugh. :p

Do bomb scares count? I used to ring them in every time I thought my father was in danger of being assassinated. Desperate times.

Downloaded Dallas Buyers Club...they are coming to get me :cry:
I feel for you mate - Looks like this will move quicker then the Bali 9 death penalty and you should be out of your misery pretty quick. you should be ashamed of yourself...more so for the choice of movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've come to the right place pp;)

Difficult situation, but you've done nothing wrong!
although I'd probably say something as you can't let her behaviour effect your own relationship

She's not a 'best friend' if she's treating her friend like that (but we all do stupid things sometimes and she might be feeling bad about it)

he could always pass her number on to dave.

match made in heaven noosa

In 1987 I nearly signed up as a West Coast Eagles member!

I feel so dirty...

When I was 5 years old, I started supporting Richmond (the ol' man played for a team that wore the same strip). As my whole family are several generations Collingwood, I couldn't bear sleeping in the kennel so was back in the fold purdy rapidly.

When I was 5 years old, I started supporting Richmond (the ol' man played for a team that wore the same strip). As my whole family are several generations Collingwood, I couldn't bear sleeping in the kennel so was back in the fold purdy rapidly.
Heidelberg lad?

he could always pass her number on to dave.

match made in heaven noosa

Na mate, TD is way too good for she-who-must-not-be-named

And you and your girlfriend.......are you 2 ok?
Oh yeah we're fine! Her best friend is a bit of a nightmare but I'll just have to put with that for the moment. To be fair on her she's newly single after 5 years and finding it tough so maybe I'm being harsh. Just can't wait til she finds a new boyfriend/becomes more confident on her own

Remove this Banner Ad

Back