Confessions - Silly Acts and Poor Choices, (we've all done them).

Remove this Banner Ad

81896.jpg

:p

I get super embarrassed when buying condoms, no idea why.
Solid thread bump. Big plus of being married is no need for condoms. Big minus is when you have small kids you don't need them coz you ain't getting any :cry:

I must confess, that my loneliness, is killing me nooooooooooooow!

...."They're killing them now!"...

... time to go and watch the 2010 GF replay again...

I must confess, that my loneliness, is killing me nooooooooooooow!

...."They're killing them now!"...

... time to go and watch the 2010 GF replay again...
why are you lonely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid thread bump. Big plus of being married is no need for condoms. Big minus is when you have small kids you don't need them coz you ain't getting any :cry:
My girlfriend is pregnant (I found out last week) and I'm not sure if we are ready for a child given we are both at uni and not really set up at all (we don't live together atm) I'm still very excited though.. But I'm not looking forward to not getting any..

My girlfriend is pregnant (I found out last week) and I'm not sure if we are ready for a child given we are both at uni and not really set up at all (we don't live together atm) I'm still very excited though.. But I'm not looking forward to not getting any..
congratulations (I think?):)

Wow does she know who the father is?

I've always wondered what small kids do for that side of things

Not sure if I should congratulate you for your impending child or mourn the loss of your sex life.

Make the most of her second trimester. Trust me on this

So, you chickened out at the pharmacy register with the dingers.

Congratulations Bruddah :thumbsu:

Congrats. Met my wife when she was 21. Seventeen years and two kids later we are still rabbits. Make it a priority and nothing gets in the way- don't listen to the gloom about the negative effect kids have.

I couldn't understand why it hurts a lot when you bite your tongue accidentally but it doesn't hurt when you bite it intentionally.

What I couldn't understand most is why you're biting your tongue right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tastes like tongue. Mmmmmm tongue. *drools*

Ok i'll have a go.

When i joined bigfooty i actually joined under an alias to expose a guy from my local team who was making a goose of himself on the country footy board. I listed another team as my afl team.

I feel dirty

I was only 14 when I joined bigfooty.

Feels like I got banned every second day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back