congrats to the pavlich's on the potential father son pick in 2030

Remove this Banner Ad

There are many studies going back to 60's - nothing is absolutely definitive but based on probability outcomes. In relation to Ph levels the cervix is naturally acidic and there are many studies that show female sperm live longer (up to 5 days) because they are more resilient to acidity in the cervix. The cervix is naturally somewhat acidic and male sperm die quite quickly (1-2 days) in that environment. The cervix becomes less acidic during ovulation - so this also points to greater chance of male baby if sex occurs at ovulation and that there is greater likelihood of female baby if sex is 1-5 days prior to ovulation.

Yep this is the low down although it still only improves the chances.

BUT looks like we need to wait another 16-20 weeks to see if 2030 is possibly going to be Pav. junior time cause the happy couple may be leaving the sex of the baby a mystery until then.

Perfect world two boys, Pav Jnr, Sandi Jnr , both top 5 picks and we pick them up 1st and second round pick 18 and 36 for 2030 draft. Fingers crossed.

Perfect world two boys, Pav Jnr, Sandi Jnr , both top 5 picks and we pick them up 1st and second round pick 18 and 36 for 2030 draft. Fingers crossed.

Then the Victorian clubs band together to lobby the AFL to abolish the FS rule the next year, citing unfair advantages for interstate clubs.

Then the Victorian clubs band together to lobby the AFL to abolish the FS rule the next year, citing unfair advantages for interstate clubs.

The AFL promptly agree, however introduce an exception clause for Syndey and GWS who can F/S anybody who once wore the respective team colours to a game. They call this the "Cost of Fish & Chips" allowance.

Time to get the word out that there is a scientific non-invasive way to improve odds on sex of baby.

Scientific fact that male sperm swim faster but die quickly, female sperm swim slower but live for several days. If you want a male baby you have far better odds of doing so if you determine when ovulation is actually happening and "withhold" sex (excuses worked for me on our first lol) until day of ovulation. So get them to do the ultimate for the team and find out when ovulation is and plan accordingly.

But this would mean that for every day of witholding the ratio of y to x sperm in the prostate will rise as the x's die off.

Probably need to ensure a fresh load is ready to go on the day so it starts with 50/50... Use your imagination to determine method.

So this is where our next KPF is coming from ;)

Congrats on the baby news to the Pavs!

You can determine the sex of the baby from about 20 weeks pregnant (where Lauren is now). My partner just had her 20 week scan 5 weeks ago and we know we are having a boy. So depending on if Pav and Lauren want to know or not - the sex of the baby is determinable now.

Congratulations to Lauren and Pav

You can determine the sex of the baby from about 20 weeks pregnant (where Lauren is now). My partner just had her 20 week scan 5 weeks ago and we know we are having a boy. So depending on if Pav and Lauren want to know or not - the sex of the baby is determinable now.

Nice work.

From memory though, there's only a couple of weeks window to find out. It's not a matter of say, week 18 onwards. It's like week 18-20 or something if I remember correctly.

There's a fair few embarrassing and ignorant posts in this thread.

Also my mail is that Kep has been mowing the captain's lawn ... so multiply your 2030 expectations a hundredfold.

But this would mean that for every day of witholding the ratio of y to x sperm in the prostate will rise as the x's die off.

Probably need to ensure a fresh load is ready to go on the day so it starts with 50/50... Use your imagination to determine method.

I'm sure Moo has the solution

Nice work.

From memory though, there's only a couple of weeks window to find out. It's not a matter of say, week 18 onwards. It's like week 18-20 or something if I remember correctly.

Huh, what?? You can determine the sex of a baby with ultrasound as early as 12 weeks, though more accurately at around week 18 on. You can still determine sex later though. Other methods involving needles and things can pick it as early as 10 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hence i have three boys.

Well, hat makes me wonder what happens when years after a F/S-Son pick it is revealed that he really is some other players (from a different club) son?

They'll reset the score to zero in every game the kid played in, like when you have 19 men on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back