Toast Congratulations Adam Oxley- Rookie promotion

Remove this Banner Ad

Stars are stationary enough for our purposes, otherwise we couldn't use them for navigation.

Back on topic.

Good stuff by Oxley, he is the type of player we can really use, I am heartened that the club thinks he's progressing at the required rate.

Thought that while he showed a bit, he seemed to be the least impressive of the rookies from 2013 imo. Definitely rate Frost, Martin and Dwyer ahead of him, but I guess it's horses for courses and all that jazz.

Can bigfooty create a disagree option. I've got no problems with Frost, Martin or Dwyer, but with the exits of Shaw and Thomas, I'm super impressed with the promotion of Oxley.

Can bigfooty create a disagree option. I've got no problems with Frost, Martin or Dwyer, but with the exits of Shaw and Thomas, I'm super impressed with the promotion of Oxley.

I don't disagree with the promotion, like I said in my post it's clearly a needs based promotion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had that along with a dozen or so others for a very short period.

You forgot those 3 important letters Hinequarters.... k-i-d (and I see blaze forgot too, call it a tie guys)

Let's get this back on topic on the next page. Congrats Ox, I like this promotion. Showed something this year and there certainly is a place for him in the backline if he keeps improving.

Relative to Paul seedsman's haircut. His hair never goes out of place. His hair is the closest thing humans have to gauge stationary particles o_O

Speaking of seedsman, when asked about Adams promotion he gave the following official responce to the media

130130_seedsman600.jpg

Wasn't aware he effed up! What did he post?

Made some immature statements as noted by others above PB.

The club acted accordingly and to the young mans credit he has knuckled down and been rewarded for his efforts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back