Toast Congratulations and ENJOY finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Props to the opposition supporters in this thread, unlike some of morons on the main board.

This.

We're unlikely to make it deep into the finals, we do appreciate the recognition that 9 in a row to squeeze in is pretty awesome.

This.

We're unlikely to make it deep into the finals, we do appreciate the recognition that 9 in a row to squeeze in is pretty awesome.

It is an amazing thing, was talking to my brother about it earlier: it's never been done before, so it shows a huge amount of guts to come from that far back. Top effort, and will forver go down in the history books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive congratulations to you guys, what a long time coming.

I remember the last time you made top 4, then fell apart next year. You have the cattle this time.

This run is so like our run in 2006 ? when we stormed into the finals on the back of an unbelievable winning run.

Keep the faith and belief that you can do some serious damage to any apathetic opponent this year.

You have the ability to beat any team on any given day, in your current form. Port will be a massive challenge, but if you all turn up ,then ******* who knows.

Take this season as a springboard into next year and hope that you can develop this group and move to the next level.

Obviously the players have finally bought into Dimma's game plan, and are finally displaying their understanding and individual skills, yes Grrrrr I'm looking at you, ******* gun.

Genuine good luck fellas, and girls, I hope you enjoy the finals this year and follow up on the experience into 2015 :thumbsu:

thankyou Richmond. At the start of the round I didn't have any faith in you for beating Sydney. Now, I see you have. Thankyou. 49.99% of Adelaide thanks you got avoiding a showdown final. Next week I won't boo you guys as much. Thanks again for knocking the clowns out.

Absolutely brilliant Tigers! So great to see you guys pull off something special. No matter what what happens from here rhis season will now go down as a success despite a lower finish than last year. And well done to the Tiger fans at the southern end the atmosphere down there was like the Punt rd end at the G! I really think they gave the players a lift. Kick back and enjoy September guys the tiges are there again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back