MVP Congratulations Bryce Gibbs - 2014 John Nicholls Medalist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Very pleased to have been proven wrong by Gibbs. I wrote him off. This year he finally showed consistency and deserved the reward of last night and the new contract. Well done to him. Looking forward to watching him progress over the next few years now that he has been unleashed :)

Thought he spoke very well. So too Simmo.

I felt quite awkward with poor Murphy. He just looks socially awkward when fronting the media or the public. I don't know, hopefully the club can train him in being better at talking to people on the stage. I know he's an introvert Captain, but geez, I'm an introvert and I'm a teacher and everyday I have to get up and talk the talk and walk the walk :)

So maybe he should fake it tip he makes it?

Very pleased to have been proven wrong by Gibbs. I wrote him off. This year he finally showed consistency and deserved the reward of last night and the new contract. Well done to him. Looking forward to watching him progress over the next few years now that he has been unleashed :)

Thought he spoke very well. So too Simmo.

I felt quite awkward with poor Murphy. He just looks socially awkward when fronting the media or the public. I don't know, hopefully the club can train him in being better at talking to people on the stage. I know he's an introvert Captain, but geez, I'm an introvert and I'm a teacher and everyday I have to get up and talk the talk and walk the walk :)

So maybe he should fake it tip he makes it?

I thought Murph was pretty good last night. He's not the most polished public speaker but he looked natural to me, like he's not trying to be something he's not.

Pretty happy to have the name Gibbs forever remembered as a B&F winner.

To some of you ex-Carlton players to turn your nose up at the Gibbs name..........
img-thing

Really pleased for Bryce in winning the B&F award last night. Thought Yaz might of come second or third, fourth isn't too bad. I have to go back through the thread and check out all the other winners.

Ohh and the biggest cheer for Sammy Rowe, last year he was nearly going to be delisted to this year placing in the top 5 and winning the 'Most Improved"award.

I thought Murph was pretty good last night. He's not the most polished public speaker but he looked natural to me, like he's not trying to be something he's not.
Still gets nervous which is unusual as he's been in the AFL for 10 years..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just never been able to get into the whole B&F thing, other people dig it and good on them.

Might be an age thing too.

Also, has been some years since I've been to one and they probably are way different now (as well as way more expensive too).
This would have been far better as your first comment rather than your defense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back