Toast Congratulations Ed Langdon

Remove this Banner Ad

Showed a fair bit of promise in his first game. And I was so glad he got to play the whole thing out too! How good was his sprint down the wing! I didn't realise how fast he'd be. Of course... the kick could've been to one of our players, but that'll come with more experience.

As the OP stated, I knew that a debut would be in this game for the past few weeks I got my wish. Glad Ed Langdon got a full game. Would of loved him to get that 1st goal. For some strange reason, Teams debut kids late in the season. Michael Voss was one. Langdon did very well.

I thought it was an awesome debut. He is very fleet footed, good balance and awareness and a good side step. He turned it over a few times, but you can see he has a great kicking technique. He will keep his spot!

If he nailed that I50 after that run & bounce, the crowd would have gone nuts. Experience will complete that pass next time. Literally a fraction of a second to late
It was nearly the perfect kick after a 50 metre run! and that would have been a very hard kick to nail with the melbourne player dropping back. Very exciting to see!

Have seen the game now and was totally impressed with his performance. I think Blakely will be equally as impressive when he gets his opportunity.

Gee, we've got some exciting talent coming through. When this window closes, I think it will reopen fairly quickly as our 20 to 25 year olds are A grade. Well done Ed, really good debut. He's quick:eek:

Great debut. His tank is incredible and has the pace to match. Going to be an excellent player.

Once he gets a few games under his belt his skills will improve as well.

It is special isnt it :) - what a great message for our club to send to younger talented players. Hopefully it makes it easier to attract and keep young talent in the future.

Yes it is special in every way and it happens regardless of how the team is going.

I am not sure when it started but lets hope it keeps going.

The Freo crowd have high expectations but seem to be capable of a few lucid moments to acknowledge significant moments for individual players and the team. I am sure it would be a lasting memory for the players making their debut.

Yes it is special in every way and it happens regardless of how the team is going.

I am not sure when it started but lets hope it keeps going.

The Freo crowd have high expectations but seem to be capable of a few lucid moments to acknowledge significant moments for individual players and the team. I am sure it would be a lasting memory for the players making their debut.

I think it's great - I hope it continues. They even mentioned it in the commentary as a 'Freo' thing.

Gee, we've got some exciting talent coming through. When this window closes, I think it will reopen fairly quickly as our 20 to 25 year olds are A grade. Well done Ed, really good debut. He's quick:eek:

Yep I am really looking forward to seeing how some of our 13/14 draftee's progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back