Congratulations SuperCoach Elite - 1st in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. Suddenly SCE are out in the open instead of hidden away somewhere.

Huge effort to make it 4 out of 5 given the amount of leagues competing. Well done guys (and girls??), doing us all proud :thumbsu::cool::fire:

If only they could pass all that knowledge on to the rookies and gerrys.

Congrats all, give someone else a chance would yas! :p

Any chance of a look at the overall ladder? Will be interested to see how you were all ranked.
Overall ranking range from 46 at the top to 20499 at the bottom. 2/3 of the coaches ended up in top 5000.

That makes it 4 from the last 5 years.

Legends!

Thanks Chief Hardest year yet. Amazing what you can do when everyone has the same objective and is relentless to the end.

Props to all the SCE boys. Frothies all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would he? None of you guys post on this forum during the season, but only come out of hiding at seasons end to self congratulate.
*cough *cough

Many of us do make the effort to post on here at times, but we aren't well received here by a few so some are reluctant to venture here.

I don't want this to turn into another us and them thread, the fact is we all cut our teeth here, we still only recruit from the BF boards and we consider ourselves a BigFooty group that competes against the other sites.

Yeah cause this thread was created by a SCE member to self congratulate. :rolleyes:

Yet here you are posting on it. Never seen you post on this forum prior to that.

*cough *cough

Many of us do make the effort to post on here at times, but we aren't well received here by a few so some are reluctant to venture here.

I don't want this to turn into another us and them thread, the fact is we all cut our teeth here, we still only recruit from the BF boards and we consider ourselves a BigFooty group that competes against the other sites.

You're the only one who does, NTT. Always good to see you add some insight during the season when you do post here. Cheers.

Wow. Suddenly SCE are out in the open instead of hidden away somewhere.

Huge effort to make it 4 out of 5 given the amount of leagues competing. Well done guys (and girls??), doing us all proud :thumbsu::cool::fire:

If only they could pass all that knowledge on to the rookies and gerrys.
Haha...

All you get on our boards are WCE supporters such as Biggie and Spartan selling the group that Yeo is the next Fyfe :rolleyes:

You get people writing essays on why Picken shouldn't be touched with a 10ft pole, but picking him a fortnight later anyway - I can't recall which idiot that was... :oops:

It is a perfect storm of people explaining why and why not certain players should or should not be considered, but everyone at the end of the day, has control of their own team and take any advice with a grain of salt.

I think this is what has made us successful as a group - 36 individual minds with 1 goal in mind - instead of listening to the main websites out there.

I will happily contribute to the board if they would accept my advice over, let's say, SuperCoachPaige.

Yet here you are posting on it. Never seen you post on this forum prior to that.

I posted a thanks to Chief who created the thread to congratulate us and also made a shoutout to the boys at the same time. It doesn't matter if I haven't posted in this forum before, given its a thread about us it shouldn't be a shock that SCE posters come in and respond.. so I'm not really sure why theres so much sand in your vagina.

FWIW (not that it matters at all) I was one of the first few on the SC board when Fantasy was dominated by Dream Team and there was (what felt like) 2 threads on the SC board and probably made about 1000 posts a day responding to people's X vs Y questions. I even wrote a cringeworthy guide :D to help newbies which is probably still on here somewhere but I digress.

However over the years I stopped posting as much and now just post in the SCE forum with guys I consider 'mates' (well most of them anyway except w***ers like Parasite ). For me its not about being secretive or thinking SCE is better than the main board, I just enjoy posting in that group.

Fyfe is the next Yeo

Jesus Bic

I used to be a regular on here too, just spend more time with the fellas now discussing potential trades & rookies growth.

Happy to venture back next season you help and remove this stigma that SCE seems to have.

I posted a thanks to Chief who created the thread to congratulate us and also made a shoutout to the boys at the same time. It doesn't matter if I haven't posted in this forum before, given its a thread about us it shouldn't be a shock that SCE posters come in and respond.. so I'm not really sure why theres so much sand in your vagina.

FWIW (not that it matters at all) I was one of the first few on the SC board when Fantasy was dominated by Dream Team and there was (what felt like) 2 threads on the SC board and probably made about 1000 posts a day responding to people's X vs Y questions. I even wrote a cringeworthy guide :D to help newbies which is probably still on here somewhere but I digress.

However over the years I stopped posting as much and now just post in the SCE forum with guys I consider 'mates' (well most of them anyway except ******s like Parasite ). For me its not about being secretive or thinking SCE is better than the main board, I just enjoy posting in that group.

So you don't post here, but somehow knew the thread was here. Interesting, you loiter much?

I used to be a regular on here too, just spend more time with the fellas now discussing potential trades & rookies growth.

Happy to venture back next season you help and remove this stigma that SCE seems to have.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Congratulations guys/gals :)

Silly question and one I've always been curious to ask as Ive seen the odd SE avatar around, but how does one qualify to be SE?

Get their name right to start with.

I believe they like to be referred to as SCE.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back