Congratulatiosn Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

HeaveHo_WeBlow

All Australian
Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Outgunned and outplayed, without a doubt a deserving three-peat victor. The kicking that is displayed by this team is amazing. It hurts me to say but I'll cop it on the chin, enjoy your off-season and celebrate and never forget it.

Hodges goal, amazing. You cannot do anything about that.
The kick to a 2v1 to the advantage of the undermanned offense, in the third. Cherry on top.

As for the eagles supporters, I know it hurts - but honestly would of you taken a Grand Final appearance at the start of the year. Since this Grand Final was inundated with stats, how about this, every time we've lost a Grand Final, we've won the next year.

Time to forget.
Enjoy Hawks supporters.

Class OP mate, takes a lot of pride to be able to be respectful when it hurts so much to see something like this. I know how you feel, but think you can bounce back next season, and when the final siren goes we all have a shot again at the next one :D

Outgunned and outplayed, without a doubt a deserving three-peat victor. The kicking that is displayed by this team is amazing. It hurts me to say but I'll cop it on the chin, enjoy your off-season and celebrate and never forget it.

The kick to a 2v1 to the advantage of the undermanned offense, in the third. Cherry on top.

As for the eagles supporters, I know it hurts - but honestly would of you taken a Grand Final appearance at the start of the year. Since this Grand Final was inundated with stats, how about this, every time we've lost a Grand Final, we've won the next year.

Time to forget.
Enjoy Hawks supporters.

Onya mate. Remember 1991 and what happened the following year!

Time to forget.
Enjoy Hawks supporters.
Kudos to WC and supporters like you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Hawks. Very good today.

Hopefully the Eagles can make it back in the coming years, but that's a long way off and there are no guarantees.

The best team at scoreboard pressure I've seen. That killed us today. They talk about all sorts of statistics - contested possessions, hit outs to advantage, points from stoppages, % ball in forward half etc,.

You can blow them all out your ass.... The most important stat for mine and it doesn't get measured - scoring when you're got momentum, aka scoreboard pressure. The Hawks are easily the best at it.

Time to forget.
Enjoy Hawks supporters.

Nice username, sucked in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back