Connecting the dots - Are we on the brink of calamity?

Remove this Banner Ad

So in reality the overall outstanding debt hardly changed. And those bond holders whose debt was rolled over, were happy to keep their investment in bonds. So yes, it's currently "sustainable".

My mistake:

Ponzi: Treasury Issues $1T In New Debt In 8 Weeks—To ... - Tea Party
www.teaparty.org/ponzi-treasury-issues-1...
Nov 28, 2014 - ... revealed that the U.S. Treasury has been forced to issue $1,040,965,000,000 in new debt since fiscal 2015 started just eight weeks ago in order to raise the money to pay off Treasury ...

Treasury Issues $1 TRILLION in New Debt IN 8 WEEKS -….to pay ...
investmentwatchblog.com/treasury-issues...
Nov 28, 2014 - Treasury Issues $1 TRILLION in New Debt IN 8 WEEKS -….to pay old debt

1 trillion 8 weeks...

Some dots to collect

You win , I'm at a loss. Who makes up these enormous figures that we see. Trillions? Who sets the rates of interest, or is that a whim on which the wealthy have control.
The complications of finance are deliberately set to confuse silly buggars like me , I guess there are billions of my kind??

But the word manipulation is always in my head , as well as the word bullshit , unfortunately .

We all try to see the big picture the overall plan of the planet . But even if we could see it we probably wouldn't understand it.

If we did understand it how do people fix up such an entrenched system , and what does fix it up mean actually.

If the western worlds financial set up was stopped, I guess some billions of people would be affected in the west , not just the super wealthy who set the rates and the rules.

Perhaps third world nations would be destroyed too.

Is that why the USA government handed trillions of dollars to bankers who nearly did end the whole game and put us into a depression , nearly , some in some countries would say, it WAS a depression.

Maybe the calamity is going to be in stopping the western financial manufacturing and military industries.They do create jobs.As well as death, but???

That may be because there are seven billion people on the planet.

Have a think about this, the world the physical planet I mean, think of its size . Do we really understand how big the dirt we live on is. Are we really going to run out of space, do we really have too many people , how long really will the finite things we pull out of the ground last.
I suspect longer than thought , but pollution is a terrible thing , its a good idea to stop it. climate change is an historical fact of this planet, do we cause it, or some of it, or a little of it, that makes no difference, the planet will cool or warm until it runs out of sun. Its been happening since the beginning.

This is what I reckon, the world is manipulated by a few. We have no way of ever changing it.The industrial revolution and the western world that did the inventing that made all this modern world happen, they created what we have now.

We need to develop renewable energy industries , because whether or not we're causing weather problems doesn't matter , we don't need to pollute this place.

The big companies and the moneyed controllers of the planet , will soon start to do this renewable thing, because once they start to work out how to make billions out of a sunbeam rather than an oil drop , then they'll be in like Flynn.

All will be fine.

Religion that's your next project folks , how do we start living together following what we want to, without burning hanging head chopping .

That's the calamity.

You win , I'm at a loss. Who makes up these enormous figures that we see. Trillions? Who sets the rates of interest, or is that a whim on which the wealthy have control.
The complications of finance are deliberately set to confuse silly buggars like me , I guess there are billions of my kind??

But the word manipulation is always in my head , as well as the word bullshit , unfortunately .

We all try to see the big picture the overall plan of the planet . But even if we could see it we probably wouldn't understand it.

If we did understand it how do people fix up such an entrenched system , and what does fix it up mean actually.

If the western worlds financial set up was stopped, I guess some billions of people would be affected in the west , not just the super wealthy who set the rates and the rules.

Perhaps third world nations would be destroyed too.

Is that why the USA government handed trillions of dollars to bankers who nearly did end the whole game and put us into a depression , nearly , some in some countries would say, it WAS a depression.

Maybe the calamity is going to be in stopping the western financial manufacturing and military industries.They do create jobs.As well as death, but???

That may be because there are seven billion people on the planet.

Have a think about this, the world the physical planet I mean, think of its size . Do we really understand how big the dirt we live on is. Are we really going to run out of space, do we really have too many people , how long really will the finite things we pull out of the ground last.
I suspect longer than thought , but pollution is a terrible thing , its a good idea to stop it. climate change is an historical fact of this planet, do we cause it, or some of it, or a little of it, that makes no difference, the planet will cool or warm until it runs out of sun. Its been happening since the beginning.

This is what I reckon, the world is manipulated by a few. We have no way of ever changing it.The industrial revolution and the western world that did the inventing that made all this modern world happen, they created what we have now.

We need to develop renewable energy industries , because whether or not we're causing weather problems doesn't matter , we don't need to pollute this place.

The big companies and the moneyed controllers of the planet , will soon start to do this renewable thing, because once they start to work out how to make billions out of a sunbeam rather than an oil drop , then they'll be in like Flynn.

All will be fine.

Religion that's your next project folks , how do we start living together following what we want to, without burning hanging head chopping .

That's the calamity.

Good question

i am unsure

"the creditors" , apparently.

what's so ******* difficult to understand? the money is owed to everyone that bought government bonds. and the interest rates are set by the market based on things like perceived risk. if nobody is willing to buy bonds, then the rates rise until they are (and the reverse). pretty ******* simple.

what's so ******* difficult to understand? the money is owed to everyone that bought government bonds. and the interest rates are set by the market based on things like perceived risk. if nobody is willing to buy bonds, then the rates rise until they are (and the reverse). pretty ******* simple.
Well its not that simple. Who set the rates, the market ? Who exactly is the market? There is a good question, who says what costs what?

I'll tell you this, the amount a product is deemed worth ,does not necessarily mean the product is worth that amount . The prices of every thing is manipulated and world interest rates are set at a whim of a few. Look into that one ?

Take a look at the Singapore petrol pricing rackett, really that is a joke , why do we follow the pricing of Singapore , what in gods name does this tiny island with no where to drive anyway, have so much involvement in what you and I pay for petrol. We pay too much for it.

I am no economist by a long shot but I know when things are not just right.

Manipulating markets is as old as the industrial revolution. And even back to William the Conqueror who decided to establish the Doomsday Book , listing just about everything in his conquered England that his investigators could find, that everyone Lord or low peasant owned, everything!!!
He could put a price on anything at any number he wanted.

That's what happens now its just that its a few wealthy industrial giants are the conquerors.

This is all very confusing but who puts the value on a 2 dollar note, here then in America and then in Japan and then anywhere in the world at a given time.

No one knows , except the new world order club, they know , because they run the planet they even probably created ISIS, in a sense, perhaps indirectly by invading Iraq wrongly then got bogged down then left it to fester into ISIS. Big big picture of confusion.

The reality is, the US issued one trillion dollars...

In eight weeks.

So in reality the overall outstanding debt hardly changed. And those bond holders whose debt was rolled over, were happy to keep their investment in bonds. So yes, it's currently "sustainable".

*issued...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope. you suck at maths.

By Terrence P. Jeffrey at cnsnews.com

The Daily Treasury Statement that was released Wednesday afternoon as Americans were preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving revealed that the U.S. Treasury has been forced to issue $1,040,965,000,000 in new debt since fiscal 2015 started just eight weeks ago in order to raise the money to pay off Treasury securities that were maturing and to cover new deficit spending by the government.

The Daily Treasury Statement that was released Wednesday afternoon as Americans were preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving revealed that the U.S. Treasury has been forced to issue $1,040,965,000,000 in new debt since fiscal 2015 started just eight weeks ago in order to raise the money to pay off Treasury securities that were maturing and to cover new deficit spending by the government.

how ******* stupid are you?

the debt didn't increase by this amount at all. if I owe my bank $100K and I refinance with another bank, I don't owe $200K you muppet.

Us debt has increased: 10 trillion -> 18 trillion .... Under Obama

In the eight week period 1 trillion of new debt was issued , to pay off old debt.

U.S. national debt has increased by more than a trillion dollars in fiscal year 2014.

This thread has been running for almost a year.

Where are we relative to the brink?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back