Connecting the dots - Are we on the brink of calamity?

Remove this Banner Ad

The climate scientists at the centre of a media storm were today cleared of accusations that they fudged their results and silenced critics to bolster the case for man-made global warming.

Sir Muir Russell, the senior civil servant who led a six-month inquiry into the affair, said the "rigour and honesty" of the scientists at the world-leading Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia (UEA) are not in doubt. They did not subvert the peer review process to censor criticism as alleged, the panel found, while key data needed to reproduce their findings was freely available to any "competent" researcher.

just one of the seven investigations which you didn't understand, sheep! :D

No, he's just pointing out that those who backed the ClimateGate scandal were left with egg on there face :p
The egg was certainly on faces. On the faces of those who bought into the Global Warming hoax as though it were genuine science.

Climatologists openly admitting in emails that they fudged the figures? And that they conspired against honest scientists who didn't buy the official line?

A dark day indeed for the scientific community. Lucky for them they can rely on the support of Climategate Deniers to pretend it never happened :D

you're a liar and a fraud. grow up.

The climate scientists at the centre of a media storm were today cleared of accusations that they fudged their results and silenced critics to bolster the case for man-made global warming.

Sir Muir Russell, the senior civil servant who led a six-month inquiry into the affair, said the "rigour and honesty" of the scientists at the world-leading Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia (UEA) are not in doubt. They did not subvert the peer review process to censor criticism as alleged, the panel found, while key data needed to reproduce their findings was freely available to any "competent" researcher.

After reading all that I guess if things do go wrong, all we people who live on this planet will only have to worry about having a feed.

Worrying about having money will be a thing of the past, the stock market will be just a memory, of the giant T.A.B that it really is.

The greedy will be paupers fighting for a meal like the rest . If you aren't hard your dead. Or will it happen that way?

Dooms-dayers seem to think so?

no, like always, I just know a **** ton more about these subjects than you idiots. the dozen or so similar reconstructions of proxy temperatures as well as the seven investigations into "climategate" found no evidence of impropriety whatsoever. still banging on about the subject years after the event, is just wanton ignorance.

I very much doubt that given your response. Anyone with a cursory look would have realised that the results were determined before the inquiry in true Yes Minister fashion.

I very much doubt that given your response. Anyone with a cursory look would have realised that the results were determined before the inquiry in true Yes Minister fashion.

if you understood the science as it related to climategate then you wouldn't be making these kind of comments, which is the reason I inferred I knew more about it than you did.

and there were at least 7 inquiries, but i'm sure you'll still claim that all are part of a coverup conspiracy. I can't argue with people who have intellectual impediments that serious.

The egg was certainly on faces. On the faces of those who bought into the Global Warming hoax as though it were genuine science.

Climatologists openly admitting in emails that they fudged the figures? And that they conspired against honest scientists who didn't buy the official line?

A dark day indeed for the scientific community. Lucky for them they can rely on the support of Climategate Deniers to pretend it never happened :D
Neutral I am, in most of this, but I would ask, why do climate change people want everyone to believe what they say. What is their gain if its bulldust, or what is their gain if its true? I guess that's an answers in itself if its true, and we don't believe it, I guess we're finished in the next couple of hundred years.

If it is bulldust , and they actually know that , what do they gain from being found out.

Unless they really do believe we're killing the place , or unless they are correct. Interested in what you think of that?

I am sceptical about man made problems, like global warming , seas rising , accept for pollution in the ground and in rivers and ocean , that is us, we do put crap out in our own nests, but nature changes climate as far as we puny humans know anyway always has.

So how do we deal with what, we don't know, we're dealing with?? Isn't that a worry even for sceptics?

Perhaps to lean to the side of caution is the answer ???

You know, an ounce of protection is worth a ton of cure!

if you understood the science as it related to climategate then you wouldn't be making these kind of comments, which is the reason I inferred I knew more about it than you did.

and there were at least 7 inquiries, but i'm sure you'll still claim that all are part of a coverup conspiracy. I can't argue with people who have intellectual impediments that serious.
Not so much intellectual impediments more that they can't afford to accept anything that doesn't fit their particular world view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neutral I am, in most of this, but I would ask, why do climate change people want everyone to believe what they say. What is their gain if its bulldust, or what is their gain if its true? I guess that's an answers in itself if its true, and we don't believe it, I guess we're finished in the next couple of hundred years.

If it is bulldust , and they actually know that , what do they gain from being found out.

Unless they really do believe we're killing the place , or unless they are correct. Interested in what you think of that?

I am sceptical about man made problems, like global warming , seas rising , accept for pollution in the ground and in rivers and ocean , that is us, we do put crap out in our own nests, but nature changes climate as far as we puny humans know anyway always has.

So how do we deal with what, we don't know, we're dealing with?? Isn't that a worry even for sceptics?

Perhaps to lean to the side of caution is the answer ???

You know, an ounce of protection is worth a ton of cure!
If you were a scientist and you discovered something, something noteworthy or even dangerous, wouldn't you want to tell someone - rather than hide your head in the sand and pretend you don't see it.

We have undeniable evidence of 'climatologists' emailing each other about fudging figures and conspiring to have honest scientists ostracised from the community for not going along with the scam.

You could have 1000 'inquiries' try to wave away this sham but it would not change the simple facts: They got caught with their pants down.

Watching Climategate Deniers try to defend this is like watching cult members defend their abusive leaders. So sad :(

If you were a scientist and you discovered something, something noteworthy or even dangerous, wouldn't you want to tell someone - rather than hide your head in the sand and pretend you don't see it.

Of course, but it has to be shown to other scientists too.

Some believe it, some don't , how do we deal with that .WHAT IF IT IS TRUE? There are plenty of sceptics around even me to a degree, I don't believe anyone can measure the sea levels accurately, all the time and everywhere. Even with all the fancy gadgets , it leaves me not believing other stuff'

But pollution is terrible , just a dozen empty bottle bu a river bar b q, paper plates and cups or waste into the creek , I guess spewing s**t into the sky doesn't help either, whether its that doing the damage or nature changing ite ages , I don't know.

But I don't think any one else does.

But we should ere on the side of caution, yes?

We have undeniable evidence of 'climatologists' emailing each other about fudging figures and conspiring to have honest scientists ostracised from the community for not going along with the scam.

You could have 1000 'inquiries' try to wave away this sham but it would not change the simple facts: They got caught with their pants down.

Watching Climategate Deniers try to defend this is like watching cult members defend their abusive leaders. So sad :(
Yeah ! but why do they do it , these deniers, why? If they have to cheat , why bother? You see thats what I don't get , if you can prove they are all bulldusting fine, and some have , but why bother? Thats what I'd like to know.

They were caught blatantly lying and people like LLHFC still deny it. He has NFI really!

nope, wrong again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy#Inquiries_and_reports

even your buddy Inhofe realised this

In May 2010 Senator Jim Inhofe requested the Inspector General of the United States Department of Commerce to conduct an independent review of how the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) had dealt with the emails, and whether the emails showed any wrongdoing. The report, issued on 18 February 2011, cleared the researchers and "did not find any evidence that NOAA inappropriately manipulated data or failed to adhere to appropriate peer review procedures".

why are you clowns so ******* thick? :eek:

They were caught red handed lying and then they covered it up with more lies. You should grow up and stop making a fool of yourself. Everyone saw the hacked emails. You and your type just choose not to see it!

again, you simply don't understand what was said in the emails, how it related to proxy data records and why every single inquiry cleared the scientists. at this juncture it is only deliberate and wilful dishonesty from yourself that could explain your inability to grasp the issue. how many years have you had ffs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back