Mega Thread Continental Leagues Thread (Seria A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

i think the general gist of it is similar to what has been reported. the details sound very soap opera though.

i have read before about all the hate barca stuff, the stuff about the mole and the severe tension around madrid at the time jose was there. the SONS OF BITCHES sounds far fetched though.

Call it fiction if you want, but pretty sure things like that were going on in Madrid. This is probably just an exaggerated version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mourinho was brought back down to earth at Real. His head got way too big from his achievements at smaller clubs.

The stuff about telling his team not to take it to Barca were true as I remember Ramos talking about it at the time, the rest of the squad followed Ramos. He tried to coach a big club with a small time mentality and lost the dressing room.

adrian ramos to dortmund is official, 4 year deal, ~ 11 mil fee.
strong signing - gives a target up front whilst keeping Auba on the wings, and gives the young blokes someone to learn off. Still need to hope that Mkhitaryan gets his s**t together. All will be fine once Bender, Gundogan, Kuba and Subotic come back

been hearing all sorts of shocking stuff about guendogan, most of them rumours.

one was that recently he had a very short period of time where he couldn't run, like actually could not physically run even if he wanted to.

hope he comes back and it doesn't spiral into retirement or anything. ideally he'll eventually continue to play (well) for Dortmund, prove to potential buyers that he's still got it. dortmund then sell him, drop Mkhi into cdm and hopefully buy a player that is stronger behind the striker...like shinji :cool:

it's incredibly worrying that he hasn't played in 8 months, and that no one seems to really know what's wrong with him. all we've been given by dortmund is 'back injury'.' i wonder if it was something like what guidetti had in his leg, which was a virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back