Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Great news, I was starting to believe all the Melbourne talk.

Will be a solid player for us for many years.

I'm loving the fact we're putting together a list of hard nuts in Parker, Mitchell & Jones. Will be battering opposition for years to come.

tizzay7

All Australian
Mar 23, 2011
Minto
AFL Club
Sydney
Great news, I was starting to believe all the Melbourne talk.

Will be a solid player for us for many years.

I'm loving the fact we're putting together a list of hard nuts in Parker, Mitchell & Jones. Will be battering opposition for years to come.

You forgot to mention heeney, mills and dunkley :D

tizzay7

All Australian
Mar 23, 2011
Minto
AFL Club
Sydney
Just goes to show that there a lot of things happening with the boys in the twos that we would never have expected to happen.

I am pleasantly surprised by zacs commitment! Good on him and good luck! Absolutely rapt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
Training with richmonds vfl side this year. they will bid on him im sure of it.
and I have I rekon he would see Tommyguns struggle and go, nah, stay home, seniors ASAP..there will be a few VIc clubs keen on him no doubt. We may not need to worry about the new rules in the end, and while disappointing the lineage could end there, long term, having Mills and some astute mid picks (Parker..Goodes ahem), is that such a bad thing? Yes, I am consoling myself..I want Josh here, but silver lining and that..

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
and I have I rekon he would see Tommyguns struggle and go, nah, stay home, seniors ASAP..there will be a few VIc clubs keen on him no doubt. We may not need to worry about the new rules in the end, and while disappointing the lineage could end there, long term, having Mills and some astute mid picks (Parker..Goodes ahem), is that such a bad thing? Yes, I am consoling myself..I want Josh here, but silver lining and that..

The club obviously had great success enticing mitchell when he had huge offers from other clubs. I expect the club would be doing its due dilligence

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
The club obviously had great success enticing mitchell when he had huge offers from other clubs. I expect the club would be doing its due dilligence
with a massive-for-a-rookie contract. I don't expect the same game this time with what we would have to give up. No, I see him down south.

Please elaborate.
Family connection, better inside midfielder, cheaper. Anyway until he says he is nominating I'm assuming he ends up at one of the s**t Victorian clubs.

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Family connection, better inside midfielder, cheaper. Anyway until he says he is nominating I'm assuming he ends up at one of the s**t Victorian clubs.

Isn't Mills a well-credentialled inside midfielder? I thought he was a clearance guy who can accumulate on the side.

And wouldn't the Sydney connection of Mills hold more weight to ensuring the player stays around than the club connection through old mate Dunkley?

I'm ignorant about most U18's stuff so I ask these questions sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back