Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

Politicians = corruption and lies.

Don't be naive.
Naivety has nothing to do with it.
This government promised transparency (seen very little), asked the voting public to trust them, broke promises and more.
Corruption does not only mean in monetary terms, it can also be morally corrupt.
But not all politicians are corrupt however in this instance, the Libs have a high batting average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do the Libs let these crazy God bothering Micks in to the party? Clearing out hand clappers like Alex Hawke wouldn't hurt either.
What do you mean by let? All the old noblesse oblige wets from Victoria were driven out.

Turnbull is to the right of Menzies and he is too left wing for the modern Liberal party.

What do you mean by let? All the old noblesse oblige wets from Victoria were driven out.

I don't think the Libs are beyond branch stacking. Hasn't Kruger made noises lately? Not sure what he is up to

Turnbull is to the right of Menzies and he is too left wing for the modern Liberal party.

Menzies was no liberal. He sounds like Ed Miliband below.

" That does not mean we are to return to the old and selfish notions of laissez-faire. The functions of the State will be much more than merely keeping the ring within which the competitors will fight. Our social and industrial laws will be increased. There will be more law, not less; more control, not less"

I don't think the Libs are beyond branch stacking

Yeah well if Alex Hawke and his mates are doing the stacking, how do you stack in the other direction?

Menzies was no liberal. He sounds like Ed Miliband below.

" That does not mean we are to return to the old and selfish notions of laissez-faire. The functions of the State will be much more than merely keeping the ring within which the competitors will fight. Our social and industrial laws will be increased. There will be more law, not less; more control, not less"
It was a pact with the working class that the Libs would look after their interests so long as they never let the union-affiliated party take power.

Absolutely. The NSW 'cricket team' of corrupt parliamentarians who have been given the boot, or fell on their own swords just confirms what most people felt, the Libs are just as corrupt & pathetic as the other lot.

Any comments GJ?
The only way to clean up NSW politics is to get rid of the lot of them, both the NSW Libs and ALP are corrupt to the core.

The problem is that his mind is bigoted, narrow and should not be exposed to the general public.
That's your opinion to which you are entitled and coming from a bigot like you he'd probably consider it a compliment. I daresay that you see him as a racist as well?

Like him or hate him he always speaks his mind regardless of the consequences.

I don't think equivocating homosexual relationships with bestiality is worthy of any adulation from a reasonable minded person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back