Cox Plate 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll spew if The Cleaner wins.

Fawkner/Sacred Falls pretty much equal faves at this point.

If it was anywhere bar The Valley I'd be warm on Criterion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll spew if The Cleaner wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not care if I lose everything on this race so long as this two-headed donkey does not win the WFA championship of Australasia

Had a trainer whispering Adelaide in to my ear for a while now

Dont worry if that doesn't work out you can just tell us you had another trainer whispering the winners name in your other ear after the race.

Do not care if I lose everything on this race so long as this two-headed donkey does not win the WFA championship of Australasia

I want it to win so very much for this reason alone.

You could get a tattoo of Shamus Award and The Cleaner over the cox plate, right in the middle of your chest.

Pinker Pinker and if you go back far enough Rising Prince were worse animals and they won one. but i am old i remember these things. The race is terrible, he has a rough chance. I am not usually a fan of the European horses in this race but i saw Adelaide's replay of his last run and it had back me all over it. Kind of wish Hampton Court was in the race.. he would have had a big show given the way it was going to be run

I can see hooves, form guides and fascinators flying everywhere as Adelaide spears into the crowd on the home turn, wondering what the hell kind of race track he's been brought to.

Fawkner will be in the right place at the right time again.

I want it to win so very much for this reason alone.

You could get a tattoo of Shamus Award and The Cleaner over the cox plate, right in the middle of your chest.

And Savabeel and Pinker Pinker on my nutsack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pinker Pinker and if you go back far enough Rising Prince were worse animals and they won one. but i am old i remember these things. The race is terrible, he has a rough chance. I am not usually a fan of the European horses in this race but i saw Adelaide's replay of his last run and it had back me all over it. Kind of wish Hampton Court was in the race.. he would have had a big show given the way it was going to be run

At WFA I'd back Pinker Pinker to kick The Cleaners head in over 2000m at any other track.

I can see hooves, form guides and fascinators flying everywhere as Adelaide spears into the crowd on the home turn, wondering what the hell kind of race track he's been brought to.

Fawkner will be in the right place at the right time again.

His raced in the US whose tracks are little closer to ours than in Europe. Having said that he found heaps of trouble in one of those and then ran off the track in winning the other :drunk:

Had it picked for ages now. Will be backing Adelaide for the win. Boxed trifecta of Adelaide, Fawkner, Sacred Falls, Happy Trails and The Cleaner

Anyone know if Foreteller is heading to the CP? Or going to the Mackinnon the following week?

Rising Prince, are you joking?
He was a front running warrior who went on to win the Mackinnon a week later, something many better winners havent managed to do.
Also a Gp winning 3yo from memory, no bagging the bulldog here.

seth

Status
Not open for further replies.