Cox Plate 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not surprised to see support for Critereon after looking at its form

Will have .5kg off its back compared to its last run against Fawkner where it lost by a neck, wish I got on at juicer odds, will probably just stick with Adelaide for the moment and see what happens tomorrow

Are they released on the hour and then have a limit to each horse? I'm waiting on Fawkner but want to know how quick I need to be.
About 5 mins id say for Fawkner max.

Its $25 max bet - money back if its the first bet on the cox with sportsbet.

iluvparis The Cleaner sold out in just 2 minutes and is coming in with the bookies, into 14s now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Trails got snapped up in 3 minutes.

Firsty, Sportsbet don't owe me the opportunity to have a go at the inflated odds. However, they are bullsh**ng about "selling out". I hit refresh over and over, and when the Happy trails bet was made available and I tried to place a bet it was closed down IMMEDIATELY............ "SOLD OUT".

Sorry, but there is no way they laid that many bets in literally 20 secs. They are BULL shi88ting. They are running scared from their own promotion.

Its bullshit how you cant get the money back offer if you pick horses in the countown

• Between 10am - 6pm AEDT on Friday 24 October, 2014, every hour, on the hour, we will be offering enhanced prices on Cox Plate runners!
  • Check our site at the top of each hour to see which horse is next
  • You'll have to hurry, because once these enhanced prices go, they are gone for good!
  • These selections are also eligible for the Cox Plate Money Back Special - find out more here
  • $25 max bet

• Between 10am - 6pm AEDT on Friday 24 October, 2014, every hour, on the hour, we will be offering enhanced prices on Cox Plate runners!
  • Check our site at the top of each hour to see which horse is next
  • You'll have to hurry, because once these enhanced prices go, they are gone for good!
  • These selections are also eligible for the Cox Plate Money Back Special - find out more here
  • $25 max bet
First fixed bet only.

Can't believe I actually got the Fawkner $7 one! Missed Adelaide, Criterion and Side Glance by seconds and like Pinnell I just couldn't seem to get the Happy Trails one.

So what's the issue?

Issue is the moneyback promo is ''first bet up to $100" and this super odds promo is $25 max bet

So if you want to place your bet on the day (like I do with Adelaide because I'd like to see how the fixed odds move tomorrow as I think he could come out a little when the day punters come for the cleaner and fawkner) then you cant back the super odds at $25 max because you then wont get the moneyback promo if you intend to bet more than $25 on the horse

Luckily I backed $100 on adelaide at $9 earlier in the week, so I can still bet on the super odds for Adelaide, otherwise I'd have to miss out if I wanted my $100 bet placed tomorrow be eligible for the moneyback

So you either have to choose, $25 bet on the moneyback at better odds, or ignore super odds and bet tomorrow if you want to play the moneyback place special

Status
Not open for further replies.