Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a trainer whispering Adelaide in to my ear for a while now
If he whispers anything else let me know ;) hope you had the house on it

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Hopefully this win will shed light on the race to Europeans and we see more classy horses coming down for it

Agree,

Reckon the race been battling to be honest last few years. Bit like Melb Cup before became international. Hope the Japanese start sending their stars over too - international injection what is needed to make race great again

Boring edition, at least a maiden didn't win it I guess

Your view on anything to do with racing is hideous.

If you can't appreciate how good that win was give up on life.

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Best winner in a while, can leave a legacy now.

Fawkner every chance but dipped at the start, didn't help him. Stack of good runs, need to watch several times.

Have just been informed that the dude who's turn it was to bet in our degenerate punters club, and who knows nothing about horses whatsover, decided in his infinite wisdom to place his bet, which can be on any event in the world on....

THE CLEANER :mad:

Have just been informed that the dude who's turn it was to bet in our degenerate punters club, and who knows nothing about horses whatsover, decided in his infinite wisdom to place his bet, which can be on any event in the world on....

There's my ray of Cleaner sunshine i was hoping would come your way. :)

God bless that man. :hearts:

So can we stop talking about the internationals not winning the big 3 without running here?
2/3 in spring

seth

lol, who has said they wouldn't or couldn't?

There's my ray of Cleaner sunshine i was hoping would come your way. :)

God bless that man. :hearts:

I guess he also generate a lot of publicity about the race against the general public and average racegoer. Plus boosted the price of everything else on the tote marginally - so it wasn't all bad :)

swansfan_20

Senior List
Sep 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC, #teamlloyd
Great Win by Adelaide, simply was better. Still :hearts: Fawkner.
As I predicted.... The Cleaner did NOT win or place.

Rooster Cogburn

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal

My 81 year old Nan picked The Cleaner

I guess he also generate a lot of publicity about the race against the general public and average racegoer. Plus boosted the price of everything else on the tote marginally - so it wasn't all bad :)

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.