Cox Plate 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's the first time I've really paid much attention to the rest of the field outside of Fawkner. What a s**thouse field. There are a good 7 or more goats in there that wouldn't have once been in the top 50 considered to run in the Cox Plate.

Above average rendition apparently :rolleyes:

Fawkner short enough so have backed Criterion,has built nicely since his 1st run back on a bog track.
Will settle close enough & wins in 2 more strides last start.

seth

o_O The '03 and '06 fields were actually quite good
you made me watch the sickening calls of 2003 and 2006 to see who was in the field. 2003 there was Lohnro (who i personally think was way overrated ... a flat track bully) and Defier was semi decent and the rest were dromedaries, 2006 was actually a decent field, way better than this year

I think Channel 7 (or whoever does the CP coverage down there these days) needs to have one of those viewer polls.

All time CP cats - who would win?

Shamus Award
Pinker Pinker
Savabeel
Fields of Omagh
Lonhro
Grey Swallow - what was that about
Viva Partaca
Maldivian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Channel 7 (or whoever does the CP coverage down there these days) needs to have one of those viewer polls.

Shamus Award
Pinker Pinker
Savabeel
Fields of Omagh
Lonhro
Viva Partaca
Maldivian
Where is So you think on that list?

Shamus Award
Pinker Pinker
Savabeel
Fields of Omagh
Lonhro
Viva Partaca
Maldivian
you forgot the cleaner...
Maldavian from Fields from Lohnro

but if it was any other track Lohnro kills them

Shamus Award
Pinker Pinker
Savabeel
Fields of Omagh
Lonhro
Viva Partaca
Maldivian

Pinker from Savabeel and then Shamus

Roll call last few years been dreadful

Cat?? He won 13 races, 2 cox plates, placed in 2 more cox plates and a caulfield cup
from 5 to 8 he won 6 from 32 starts, besides the cox plate they were the Feehan (the cleaner anyone) the Auries Star, The Penny Edition stakes and a really really weak Futurity when it was 1600 meters. yes yes he won 2 cox plates but only cos he was a Mooney Valley freak.. the place should be blown up. rest of his wins were restricted races and the Eclipse...

from 5 to 8 he won 6 from 32 starts, besides the cox plate they were the Feehan (the cleaner anyone) the Auries Star, The Penny Edition stakes and a really really weak Futurity when it was 1600 meters. yes yes he won 2 cox plates but only cos he was a Mooney Valley freak.. the place should be blown up. rest of his wins were restricted races and the Eclipse...

"Besides the Cox plate" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.