Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

True, anyway it's pretty decent for a guy that's just started out,Volta and akkaps ? Don't you think?
With the way he's going practising his skills he could become good. Practice is key.

Does it mater what team it's meant to be? This is "Create a random guernsey" thread.
It looks good. Youve clearly improved since the GWS design, its much cleaner in terms of pixels. But as 4321 has said, the teal is a bit bright, aybe try to turn that down a bit

Hey, I made these images of a Tasmanian football club ages ago and completely forgot about them, just thought id chuck them up here and see what people thought. feel free to like, criticizes, edit or make your own. tas 1.jpg The logo is pretty crappy...

Tasmanian Devils1.jpg
this one is even older

I'll be honest and say that I'm quite a fan of the GWS guernsey even though a lot of people seem to hate it. Yet we can almost guarantee they will change it after a few years. When that happens, I think that a Fitzroy style yoke and monogram would work well for them like this.
gws.png
Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Home sick from work so I thought I'd have a go at a Tassie Team Kit.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• tas.jpg
    tas.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16
Home sick from work so I thought I'd have a go at a Tassie Team Kit.
Thoughts?
Personally, it feels a bit...drab to me. Its justdull colours I think. The two greys with a dull dark green dont really work for me. As a tip, click "Full Image" next time and it doesnt pop up in a tab like box

Looks good mate, I've always liked looking at tassie designs because I feel like it's only a matter of time before they have there own team
cheers. I hope you're right, would have been a better expansion option than GWS I would have thought

Would love a Tassie Side, especially if they chose a shade of green as their primary colour. Green, apart from Freo using small portions of it when they wore the anchor, and Port with their small amount of teal, is one of the most underused colours going around personally.

Would love a Tassie Side, especially if they chose a shade of green as their primary colour. Green, apart from Freo using small portions of it when they wore the anchor, and Port with their small amount of teal, is one of the most underused colours going around personally.

Yeah I'd always thought that was a bit strange, if a team had mostly that shade of green (the one the TAS Under 18's have) they would barely even need a clash guernsey. Perhaps against Melbourne but that'd be it

Yeah I'd always thought that was a bit strange, if a team had mostly that shade of green (the one the TAS Under 18's have) they would barely even need a clash guernsey. Perhaps against Melbourne but that'd be it
Bit like canberra raiders, if they were in the AFL their uniform wouldn't clash with any other team.
canberra1.jpg
although that shade of green is hideous...

2w6bh3q.png

Not really an AFL jumper,but here is the jumper for my AFL Fantasy team The Spanners FC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back