Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

7280eedf85ea5d674c22c5959d6e86cb.jpg

I'm sure this is the wrong place for this, but here it is any way.

OH NO! Rugby League has been split in half!! There are two competitions now!! And whats worse- BOTH HAVE SIGNED UP TO BLK FOR THEIR DESIGNS!!

>"Create a Random AFL Guernsey"
>Creates several NRL guernseys

God damn it man

Last edited:

I'm sure this is the wrong place for this, but here it is any way.

OH NO! Rugby League has been split in half!! There are two competitions now!! And whats worse- BOTH HAVE SIGNED UP TO BLK FOR THEIR DESIGNS!!

Im going to see what I can figure out

Top Division
South Sydney Rabbitohs-------Wests Suburbs Magpies
Parramatta Eels----------------Not Sure (Central Coast or North Sydney Bears or Northern Eagles)
Sydney Roosters---------------St George Dragons
Balmain Tigers-----------------Illawarra Steelers
Melbourne Rebels--------------No clue (Gold Coast Titans?)
Manly Sea Eagles--------------Western Force (or some version thereof)

Bottom Division
Adelaide Rams-------------------------------------------------------------------Not Sure (PNG or West Coast Pirates?)
Aukland Warriors----------------------------------------------------------------Cronulla Sharks
Not Sure (Another New Zealand team? Maybe South Island?)---------------Canterbury Bulldogs
Canberra Raiders----------------------------------------------------------------Cumberland?
Brisbane Broncos----------------------------------------------------------------Either North Queensland Cowboys or ACT Brumbies

Im going to see what I can figure out

Top Division
South Sydney Rabbitohs-------Wests Suburbs Magpies
Parramatta Eels----------------Not Sure (Central Coast or North Sydney Bears or Northern Eagles)
Sydney Roosters---------------St George Dragons
Balmain Tigers-----------------Illawarra Steelers
Melbourne Rebels--------------No clue (Gold Coast Titans?)
Manly Sea Eagles--------------Western Force (or some version thereof)

Bottom Division
Adelaide Rams-------------------------------------------------------------------Not Sure (PNG or West Coast Pirates?)
Aukland Warriors----------------------------------------------------------------Cronulla Sharks
Not Sure (Another New Zealand team? Maybe South Island?)---------------Canterbury Bulldogs
Canberra Raiders----------------------------------------------------------------Cumberland?
Brisbane Broncos----------------------------------------------------------------Either North Queensland Cowboys or ACT Brumbies
Top division was the ARL and the ones you've missed are Norths and Gold Coast Chargers (died before 1999), the last club is the "South Queensland Crushers" not Western Force and the "Rebels" are actually the Newcastle Knights
Bottom is the Super League and the ones you've missed are Penrith, Western Reds, Hunter Mariners and North Queensland

Hence my "originality" comment

Working within that hoops and chevrons league aesthetic while still being creative would be good fun I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably going to get massacred for this, but a rugby league league style comp would be cool.

We just wouldn't have any templates, we'd all have to adapt.
What if we did that to the IFA for its next season, if HaroLad agreed? I mean, Rugby is more international than Aussie Rules, I reckon itd work.

What if we did that to the IFA for its next season, if HaroLad agreed? I mean, Rugby is more international than Aussie Rules, I reckon itd work.
Maybe. But not league, union is far better and popular overseas.

Maybe. But not league, union is far better and popular overseas.
Basically, I meant it as a springboard. From this idea we can all agree on the sport used other than AFL and how its run. Much more user friendly and Im sure people would be happy.

Itd get rid of that stupid hashtag, but thats a different matter

Basically, I meant it as a springboard. From this idea we can all agree on the sport used other than AFL and how its run. Much more user friendly and Im sure people would be happy.

Itd get rid of that stupid hashtag, but thats a different matter

We need to start experimenting with other templates, and not just keep ourselves to AFL.

Lol, at the white text.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back