Create your own storylines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night I had a dream.
John Cena was in a match vs Rndy Orton.
Then Cesaro came out of the crowd and attacked Cena.
Then out of no where CM Punk came from the crowd and attacked Cena.
Then Hogan came out with JOsh Matthews and abused Cena over the mic.

Went to ad break, then we come back to an Orton-Cesaro-Punk-Hogan-Matthews promo backstage.
Was actually fun. Would be a good stable.

Last night I had a dream.
John Cena was in a match vs Rndy Orton.
Then Cesaro came out of the crowd and attacked Cena.
Then out of no where CM Punk came from the crowd and attacked Cena.
Then Hogan came out with JOsh Matthews and abused Cena over the mic.

Went to ad break, then we come back to an Orton-Cesaro-Punk-Hogan-Matthews promo backstage.
Was actually fun. Would be a good stable.
Did you have to watch it with the app?

The story line I'd like to see is Brock Lesner holding the title heading towards Wrestlemania waiting for a challenger to come forward, only to find out its The Undertaker. At Wrestlemania Undertaker beats Lesner then picks up the title belt lays it on the mat and walks out of the ring leaving the title up for grabs and retires.......

The story line I'd like to see is Brock Lesner holding the title heading towards Wrestlemania waiting for a challenger to come forward, only to find out its The Undertaker. At Wrestlemania Undertaker beats Lesner then picks up the title belt lays it on the mat and walks out of the ring leaving the title up for grabs and retires.......

If that were to happen, after Undertaker would pick up the title belt, Sting should come out from underneath.

I just want to see an upset in a Royal Rumble.
Have an over, midcarder/jobber pull off the upset.

Someone like Heath Slater or Damien Mizdow win it.
A Mizdow win would've been fun.
Could've had resentment between Mizdow and Miz in the lead up to Mania, have them face at no way out for the shot, Mizdow wins, then have him take down Lesnar, then have a Mizdow-Miz feud at Backlash for the title.

This. But more a surprise rather than an upset. Nothing worse than knowing who is going to win it months out from the event.

Anyone else notice that the last two Rumbles have been s**t on because the winner was "known" but is also the last two Rumbles that have had only World Title belt?

Atleast with two belts we could've had potentially Batista Vs Orton for the WWE Title and maybe Punk Vs Bryan for the World Heavyweight title. I think everyone would've been happy with that.

Anyone else notice that the last two Rumbles have been s**t on because the winner was "known" but is also the last two Rumbles that have had only World Title belt?

Atleast with two belts we could've had potentially Batista Vs Orton for the WWE Title and maybe Punk Vs Bryan for the World Heavyweight title. I think everyone would've been happy with that.
Yeah I was never really a fan of unifying the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships. I wish we still had the split brands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon if the WHC was still around nobody would be upset with the Rumble outcome because Reigns could just go after that and keep building himself up. I've heard rumours about a "soft" brand split, but honestly I'd love a full brand split again one day. I used to look forward to the draft so much back when it happened.

Have an over, midcarder/jobber pull off the upset.

Someone like Heath Slater or Damien Mizdow win it.
A Mizdow win would've been fun.
Could've had resentment between Mizdow and Miz in the lead up to Mania, have them face at no way out for the shot, Mizdow wins, then have him take down Lesnar, then have a Mizdow-Miz feud at Backlash for the title.

Be Fun and Exciting to see that happen but doubt the WWE would do something like that

Yeah I was never really a fan of unifying the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships. I wish we still had the split brands.
Well with the SAWFT brand split coming up, maybe they'll think of de-unifying them? We can hope at least.

Well with the SAWFT brand split coming up, maybe they'll think of de-unifying them? We can hope at least.
Bloody hope so. I was spewing when they got rid of the brand split.

I wonder if wwe have my facebook messengers hacked.
After this years wrestlemania I was messaging a mate another story idea.
Was a long term one (starting wrestlemania next year and culminating mid 2021)
But money on the bank 2020 was to involve Brock Lesnar interfering in the mitb match despite not being in it.
Motives were different though. Was meant to be champion and the next day on raw there was to be a segment of Paul Heyman saying they did it so nobody could rob Brock of his title. So the year threw the briefcase into a body of water.

In short, the whole story was
Wrestlemania 2020 - Brock leaves as champions, Bryan losses (maybe he holds the other top title and he losses it)
A few Ppvs later (need mitb later for 2021 plans) Lesnar does above
But between wrestlemania 2020 and royal rumble 2021, Brock wins everything. Bryan loses everything, in long, hard fought defeats against main event caliber wrestlers.
Royal rumble 2021 - a story I’ve shared to others previously occurs. We don’t get a final 4. We get a double elimination before #30 enters the ring. So #30 has it won, but no one knows who it is. This is where daniel Bryan’s music hits. Breaks his 10 month duck unjustly.
But between royal rumble and wrestlemania 2021 bryan starts winning again, albietly against mid-card talent
Wrestlemania 2021, daniel Bryan flukes the victory.
At the next Ppv. Brock gets his revenge beating up Bryan.
Next raw authority figures don’t grant Bryan a rematch
But later that night (or next week) they’re in the same city of which Brock threw out the briefcase.
So offscreen Bryan finds it in the pier/river/lake wherever.
But eventually Bryan is to enter the arena with a mitb briefcases drenched in water and seaweed.
Daniel Bryan challenges.
Daniel Bryan wins.

I didn’t think much of the stiory once I stopped drinking. However, seeing Brock win today when not being in the match reminded me of that past story I wrote

I wonder if wwe have my facebook messengers hacked.
After this years wrestlemania I was messaging a mate another story idea.
Was a long term one (starting wrestlemania next year and culminating mid 2021)
But money on the bank 2020 was to involve Brock Lesnar interfering in the mitb match despite not being in it.
Motives were different though. Was meant to be champion and the next day on raw there was to be a segment of Paul Heyman saying they did it so nobody could rob Brock of his title. So the year threw the briefcase into a body of water.

In short, the whole story was
Wrestlemania 2020 - Brock leaves as champions, Bryan losses (maybe he holds the other top title and he losses it)
A few Ppvs later (need mitb later for 2021 plans) Lesnar does above
But between wrestlemania 2020 and royal rumble 2021, Brock wins everything. Bryan loses everything, in long, hard fought defeats against main event caliber wrestlers.
Royal rumble 2021 - a story I’ve shared to others previously occurs. We don’t get a final 4. We get a double elimination before #30 enters the ring. So #30 has it won, but no one knows who it is. This is where daniel Bryan’s music hits. Breaks his 10 month duck unjustly.
But between royal rumble and wrestlemania 2021 bryan starts winning again, albietly against mid-card talent
Wrestlemania 2021, daniel Bryan flukes the victory.
At the next Ppv. Brock gets his revenge beating up Bryan.
Next raw authority figures don’t grant Bryan a rematch
But later that night (or next week) they’re in the same city of which Brock threw out the briefcase.
So offscreen Bryan finds it in the pier/river/lake wherever.
But eventually Bryan is to enter the arena with a mitb briefcases drenched in water and seaweed.
Daniel Bryan challenges.
Daniel Bryan wins.

I didn’t think much of the stiory once I stopped drinking. However, seeing Brock win today when not being in the match reminded me of that past story I wrote

been done.

Just thought of one

Seth Rollins wins the Money in the Bank.

Fast forward a few months.
We're at a random PPV (idc which tbh - Just when it's time)
Early on in the night, we just see Rollins knocked out and regathering himself, but when he gets up, he realises his contract is missing.
Throughout the night, we cut back to Rollins turning back of house inside out trying to find his contract and the person who stole it.
Then eventually we get the main event. IDC who wins it.

But while celebrating, Cody Rhodes returns from his pec injury. MITB contract in hand and cashes in on the champion.

Could be an epic pop. And it really allows Rhodes-Rollins to kick back off when Rhodes is back. This time with the title on the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back