Credo

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Anyone in WA know anything about a company called Credo. They do shop shelf filling and so on. My son got a job with them , but after 2 to 3 days a week for about 3 weeks, he has had just 2 days work from them in the last 3 weeks. Sounds a bit strange to me? He did his interview he did his training and then nothing.

Who are they?

Anyone in WA know anything about a company called Credo. They do shop shelf filling and so on. My son got a job with them , but after 2 to 3 days a week for about 3 weeks, he has had just 2 days work from them in the last 3 weeks. Sounds a bit strange to me? He did his interview he did his training and then nothing.

Who are they?

Hi Joondalup,

Apologies for the long delay. They are a legitimate business but unfortunately so much of their work depends on how many refits and refurbishments the retailers have going on so demand fluctuates a lot. One of my friends was sometimes working overtime weeks on end ans often away from home and then quiet periods he was getting nothing.

Hope your son is enjoying the work.

Hi Joondalup,

Apologies for the long delay. They are a legitimate business but unfortunately so much of their work depends on how many refits and refurbishments the retailers have going on so demand fluctuates a lot. One of my friends was sometimes working overtime weeks on end ans often away from home and then quiet periods he was getting nothing.

Hope your son is enjoying the work.
Thanks for that. I think they are trying to restart for thias year but at the moment very very quiet.

It may soon take off again. Once again thank you for the information. Good to know they are real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back