Creepy pictures of Kevin Andrews thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

799546-5e3813f2-da35-11e3-8693-526588c1a688.jpg

BophFRnIYAAp4oc.jpg

How can you not admire a man just named "Natural Family Man of the Year"?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ral-family-man-of-the-year-by-christian-group
A conservative Christian group holding its annual conference in Melbourne this weekend has named the federal social services minister, Kevin Andrews, as its 2014 “Natural Family Man of the Year”.
The World Congress of Families (WCF) gave the equivalent for women to the Nigerian activist Theresa Okafor, a vocal supporter of that country’s tough anti-gay laws, which make same-sex relationships punishable by up to 14 years in prison.

Minister-420x0.jpg

Apparently am told this guy is a family man too yet there is some creepy footage about showing him leaving places.

Something about the surname Andrews. Seems to breed creepy fugly men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has that same problem Larry Bird has. In that he is a middle aged man who looks like a middle aged butch lesbian

He is a fat campaigner with clear metabolic issues probably a result of candida albicans the yeast infected campaigner

It's not Kevin Andrews unfortunately, he seems to be keeping a low profile at the moment, so here's a picture of Gerard Henderson instead.
BylK7HKIYAEc91A.jpg

I believe that this was moments before Bolt slowly stripped and performed an erotic dance to the tune of Issac Hayes' Theme from Shaft. That said, I didn't watch the show and may have been misinformed about this.

Its not me, can't take credit for it.

there's a whole website/blog dedicated to famous middle aged men who look like middle aged lesbians.

Or there was. It was great.

*!! I own that same Ben Sherman polo :eek::eek::eek:

I live near his office (or at least where it used to be) and there was always a for rent sign for boy in the office next door for years. Every time we drove past my mum would say that it's because no one would want to work next to that slime ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back