Cricket Discussion - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers missed the WI series after being hit in the head in the nets and was hit in the head fielding at short leg in a Shield game last year.

Rogers retires hurt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the captain is Cooked, number 3 has lost his Ballance, number 4's Bell has rung out, number 5 is Rooted because he's running out of partners, if something stupid will be done in the last session, there'll be a fair chance that the Buttler did it, the Aussies will have a Broad smile on their faces when they dismiss one of the fast bowlers, while we've got the Wood over the rest.

Have I missed anybody? :)

So the captain is Cooked, number 3 has lost his Ballance, number 4's Bell has rung out, number 5 is Rooted because he's running out of partners, if something stupid will be done in the last session, there'll be a fair chance that the Buttler did it, the Aussies will have a Broad smile on their faces when they dismiss one of the fast bowlers, while we've got the Wood over the rest.

This is so bad, yet, so good.

Wicket first ball after tea...
Helen Keller reference from Heals...
Johnson strikes again...

Last edited:

I'm Lyth to say it, but ali can say is pray to de father anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back