Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They went the green pants on the yellow shirt back in the mid-2000s. I kinda liked it.
It'd be silly to wear green away when Pakistan, South Africa and Bangladesh wear green as well.
Qantas (current away sponsor) will show up fine on yellow.

It'd be silly to wear green away when Pakistan, South Africa and Bangladesh wear green as well.
This happened before?
australia-vs-south-africa.jpg

This happened before?
australia-vs-south-africa.jpg
What I'm saying it, it was silly then, it'd be silly now. It was silly in 2006 when they wore green shirts away too.
60204.2.jpg

It's pretty obvious. Its always been vice versa with the green being the home and yellow the away but now they've changed it.
Always since like 2006.
Before that we wore the same kit home and away with different sponsors, this was the 2005 Eng/Aus/Ban Tri-Series in the Ashes tour:
199603.5.jpg

In Test matches all teams wear the same colours,I can't see why they can't in limited overs cricket?

In Test matches all teams wear the same colours,I can't see why they can't in limited overs cricket?
Coz coloured clothing was introduced to limited-overs cricket to be bright and colourful and exciting.
Both teams wearing the same colour defeats that purpose.
It doesn't so much matter as it's just silly. Especially when only one team wears yellow (Aus) and they switch to wearing a colour that three teams wear (Pak/RSA/Ban).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at what New Zealand have done with there T20, why not use it as a chance to go retro rather than this black rubbish, we are green and gold.

Have a look at what New Zealand have done with there T20, why not use it as a chance to go retro rather than this black rubbish, we are green and gold.
As much as I like the NZ shirt, it's feels odd because it was originally an ODI concept. And I don't like when T20s push their way into the ODI landscape.

Nope, black. The front material is different to the rest (shinier material) giving the effect that they are different, but the design is clearly black.

50728-cricket-australia-201516-mens-replica-t20-shirt-740.jpg
The sleeves being solid dye black & the front being printed, resulting in mismatched black tones is a pretty piss poor effort from the amateurs at asics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back