Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

upload_2016-2-1_17-57-8.png

EDIT: Slight edit.

Can we please have those posts amended to say they're mock ups only? Had me convinced for a few minutes there...
I don't want to trick you guys. Mostly just the randoms who google for 2016 Australia World Cup Cricket Shirt Uniform Jersey whatever.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-1_17-23-24.png
    upload_2016-2-1_17-23-24.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
Adidas' creams were yuck, Asics have got the Test cream right.
And the ODI kits have been way better since they took over, I loved those ones we were wearing when Finch blasted 156 in the T20 and the home variant, and have all been good.

I'll give you that Asics T20 kits have been truely shite, but I've really liked how Asics have gone about it.

I remember that. That was great fun. All sparked because we'd had one too many of our own designs ripped and put on the news without their fact checking
Would be fun to reboot the thread, or maybe a thread for recreating fake versions of all kind of logos [kinda like the logos being created for the unlicensed AFL teams comp]

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
I wanted to do green/yellow (and I will next) but I'm trying to carry the Cricket Australia notion of

Test = White (Cream)
T20 = Black

vlAonAr.png

As a WA cricket fan, I'll endorse that! :thumbsu:

View attachment 210996

EDIT: Slight edit.

I don't want to trick you guys. Mostly just the randoms who google for 2016 Australia World Cup Cricket Shirt Uniform Jersey whatever.

What would that look like with the "baggy green" shade of green?

Last edited:

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
yeah, for the ODI's, which suggests that they're just wearing the home kit away now.
And I dare say also for the T20Is coz they're too lazy to make a T20 kit with Qantas on it.
Whereas the WT20 they have to make a new kit anyway so they use the right one.

Back