FTA-TV Criminal Minds

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2004
Where No Birds Fly
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide/Sturt/Wingfield
2 hour starter tonight on 7. About the FBIs profiling unit. I am a sucker for this stuff so my opinion is biased, but I liked it. There is some developing story strands that are interesting. Sucky thing is its on Monday nights as a permanent spot ( I work at night)

PerthCrow said:
2 hour starter tonight on 7. About the FBIs profiling unit. I am a sucker for this stuff so my opinion is biased, but I liked it. There is some developing story strands that are interesting. Sucky thing is its on Monday nights as a permanent spot ( I work at night)
I wanted to watch it but i was working tonight.
Might download it and see what it is like.

Mandy Patinkin will always be Rube from Dead Like Me to me.

**** Chicago Hope!

Dead Like Me was cut down in its prime dammit. :(

This has been going for a couple of seasons now. What do people think of it?

I really like it - very interesting. Shame that Ch 7 can't play the shows in the right order though! :mad:

I really like it - very interesting. Shame that Ch 7 can't play the shows in the right order though! :mad:

Really like it and watch it regularly. Didn't know Seven don't play them in order though? Can be quite grizzly and disturbing though as in last wednesday nights ep with the guy killing street people.

Apart from Wednesdays episode,I thought they have been in order.At least in Vic they have.Wednesdays in Vic was the episode they aired in some states on Brownlow night.

BTW,I believe channel seven have changed tonights shows.Instead of a new episode at 8.30pm [moved forward now City Homicide has finshed] and a repeat at 9.30pm,they're now running the final 2 episodes of the season back-to-back.It means there's no episode on Wednesday and some movie is on instead.

Apart from Wednesdays episode,I thought they have been in order.At least in Vic they have.Wednesdays in Vic was the episode they aired in some states on Brownlow night.
They played a couple out of order after Reid was kidnapped.

BTW,I believe channel seven have changed tonights shows.Instead of a new episode at 8.30pm [moved forward now City Homicide has finshed] and a repeat at 9.30pm,they're now running the final 2 episodes of the season back-to-back.It means there's no episode on Wednesday and some movie is on instead.
Yes, they seemed to do that without telling anyone and didn't even mention last night that it was the season finale, instead continuing with repeats from next Monday.

that is why i like buying the box sets.i think there was a show out of synch last week,as the new girl(can't remember her name)who has been in it for a while now,was just a new member last week(the show about the terrorist)
good show but wondering how it's going to go without patikin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that is why i like buying the box sets.i think there was a show out of synch last week,as the new girl(can't remember her name)who has been in it for a while now,was just a new member last week(the show about the terrorist)
That's right - I knew there was another.

good show but wondering how it's going to go without patikin
I think it will be okay without him.

I was a big fan after watching a few episodes, i really like the characters and its fairly intelligent and focuses on the pysch aspect of things without the BS special FX.

Having said that, their storylines bear no resemblence to reality at all. I stopped watching after an episode where there were clues in some book title and hidden messages etc...

The only real cop show i like is Law and Order SVU, because it has the characters, treats audience with intelligence, but most importantly storylines based on human nature/things that happen everyday in real life. Which is what makes good drama imo.

Criminal minds is the psychological version of CSI imo, all gimmicks without too much substance.

Have to say ths is my favourite show on TV atm. I only watch 2 others regularly but this is the best of the bunch.

I think the show won't be the same without Patinkin but i'll still give it a crack. Apparently he just up and left a couple of episodes into the coming series because he thought the content of the show was becoming to violent and graphic.

Hopefully we get the new stuff soonish and don't have to wait until this time next year for it.

I think the show won't be the same without Patinkin but i'll still give it a crack. Apparently he just up and left a couple of episodes into the coming series because he thought the content of the show was becoming to violent and graphic.
He walked out just days before they started shooting season 3.The producers talked him into doing an episode in season 3 to wrap up his characters exit.
He walked out on Chicago Hope when he was on that show.I think he did return a couple of years later for awhile.

I reckon Joe Mantegna is a good replacement for Mandy Patikin.

Apparently all the other actors refused to work with him in his "wrap" episodes. Hated him.

I'm assuming Mandy is planning on never getting another series ever again:rolleyes:

Thought I'd give this thread some love.

I thoroughly enjoy this series. I always speed home to make it on time to watch the episodes.

Mandi was a good fit to the series but the new guy Simpson's "Fat Tony" voiceman just looks awkward as Mandi replacement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back