FTA-TV Criminal Minds

Remove this Banner Ad

That was pretty lame of Ch7, given that the SUV blowing up was the season 3 finale.

I avoid the butchering of my shows by downloading and watching torrents, only problem was that I had a 4 months wait to see who got blown-up.

Bloody ch7 stuff up the drama of the final scene of the season tonight.The SUV blows up and the very next scene is a guy ringing up about a bomb threat.Only problem was that was the next episode,which was a repeat.Surely they could've had some credit inbetween so you knew it had ended.Idiots :thumbsdown:

Agree! I don't normally watch the show that was pretty dumb - even 10 usually role the credits with an ad at the top of the screen saying "coming up......more Law and Order".

Yeah it was pathetic and if I hadn't read this first I would have thought it was a continuation until Gideon popped up:mad: Ridiculous and further evidence 7 care more about ratings then the viewer. Even just a few seconds of credits to seperate the eps would have sufficed.

To a first time viewer or a non regular viewer, they wouldn't know that the second hour is an older episode, So I didn't really care.

Mind you that was one nasty cliffhanger, the 4WD explodes and it just makes you wonder who got injured!!!

ARGH! I can't wait for next week episode!!!

*bump*

One of my favourite shows, i download and watch each episode as they come out. I really enjoy the theories and "science" to the show. Also i like how although each episode is independent of one another they do carry story lines through each episode and series. They don't mind killing off or moving on and important character every now and then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*bump*

One of my favourite shows, i download and watch each episode as they come out.

If you're a fan of this show then you'd be bloody mad waiting for 7 to show it.Not sure if they've finished showing last season.
I don't think it's lost anything with Prentiss going......again.

If you're a fan of this show then you'd be bloody mad waiting for 7 to show it.Not sure if they've finished showing last season.
I don't think it's lost anything with Prentiss going......again.

With it been so easy to watch episodes online, couldn't if 7 showed it or not. But on a side note i hate channel 7's programming if it wasn't for the footy i wouldn't watch channel 7 at all.

Getting back into this again, went to Itunes - early seasons are still ~$40!

SUCK MY BALLS.
e65.gif

Just download it like I do.Not waiting for Seven,who I think are only halfway through last season,to show it.

Anyone download this ?
There was a visual gag in the episode 2 weeks ago that most people wouldn't have noticed.
They were in an Atlanta police station and Morgan was looking at a whiteboard which had case lists.It had about about 4 columns of writing [Case,Location,Active/Closed,Detectives on case]

This was the list of Detectives on the cases

Riggs & Murtaugh [Lethal Weapon - Mel Gibson & Danny Glover]
Somerset & Mills [the movie Se7en - Brad Pitt,Morgan Freeman]
Ness & Malone [Untouchables - Kevin Costner,Sean Connery]
McNulty & Moreland [The Wire]
Starling & Crawford [Silence of The Lambs]
Nash & Wilson [Vanished]
Harris & Hoyt [Training Day]
Callahan [Dirty Harry]
Furillo & Belker [Hill Street Blues]
Wiggum & McBain [The Simpsons]
McClane & Powell [Die Hard - Bruce Willis,Reginald Val Johnson]