Toast Cripps signs on until 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely fantastic news!!! I don't think he would have done this if he didn't genuinely have a feeling that things were turning around here.

Special times my friends, oh yeah!!

Cotchin agrees....

671975-trent-cotchin.jpg

Well done to the club and the young man. Very important player for the club on and off the field.

As for the cotch, he's gone back into hiding after learning Cripps has grown taller and bulked up.

Well done to the club and the young man. Very important player for the club on and off the field.

As for the cotch, he's gone back into hiding after learning Cripps has grown taller and bulked up.
Can't wait for round one. Cotchin back to the scene of the crime. Could very well struggle to cope with the mental demons.

Well Done Patty showing everyone that the club is doing good things behind the scenes.
Looking forward to hopefully shaking his hand tomorrow at the family day & getting him to sign my 1yo boys jumper as I'm sure he'll be his favorite player when he works out whats going on. :thumbsu:

Reminds me of taking my young daughter to her first game last year.

Face paint #9 on her cheek first, ask questions later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how Crippa said he loves Bolts and has great relationship with him.
Think Bolton has played a massive part in Cripps being so keen to stay with us long term.

Is it too early to suggest our club song is changed to Revolution Number 9 - by The Beatles? Probably putting too much pressure on Cripps....

That's seriously good news...am thinking there's a bit of comparing in the vibe for this re signing as there was when Juddy came to play. Gives hope - something that hasn't been around in great quantity over the last decade or so. Love it that a gun in the making wants to be in Navy blue for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back