crow chat for Port Board posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crows supporters seem to forget their horror run a couple of years ago when they lost the first seven (?) games. The Advertiser had front-section stories urging supporters to get behind them. Then, we have a bad start and the 'Tiser's ready with our obit.
Yes remember it well. I suppose they were not expecting the support we have. They effectively alienated half the state. Dumb thinking if you ask me.
The media must surely now give us equal respect, otherwise we will ignore them and there goes their sales and ratings.
Love watching sunrise. Tiser needs to regain credibility. I avoid 5AA and listen to MMM (except when Jars is on). Love Tredders in the media.

My whole family is Port through and through, thankfully. A couple of my great-uncles even played a few games for the Magpies. Girlfriend's family are Crows though. She's alright, but the other women in her family are the stereotypical 'our lovely boys' Crows supporting types who require suppression of vomit every time they talk about football.

i had relatives do the old "i'll buy the baby a crows beanie/guernsey/ball/bib/growsuit/etc/etc/etc" as well

i told them that if anyone does that i will send them a photo/video of said item on fire

no crows merch has been given to any of my kids

The old 'great, we can always use more toilet paper' line generally works well.

That's a pretty tame description of posts there, especially if you are referring to the 'When did Adelaide change?' thread. They are frothing at the mouth. Reading a page or two is a guilty pleasure, any more is just disturbing - these people largely live amongst us.
wow some of the people posting in that thread need professional help. They are the type of person who will key your car if they see a membership sticker.

As for the question asked in the OP, we have hit home-runs in every area the last 1.5 years while the Crows have done nothing. That is why the media are on us and not the Crows.

wow some of the people posting in that thread need professional help. They are the type of person who will key your car if they see a membership sticker.....

Some absolute assets to society support the camrys.

And all it took was one single season, ONE, where they didn't have 100 per cent of the football media cupping their nuts while sucking their dicks.
From CEO down to most of their fans, they are one horrible organisation.
There's the new 5CC advertising campaign....get a blowie from rowie.

wow some of the people posting in that thread need professional help. They are the type of person who will key your car if they see a membership sticker.

As for the question asked in the OP, we have hit home-runs in every area the last 1.5 years while the Crows have done nothing. That is why the media are on us and not the Crows.

Yep, some idiot started up with constant 119 type material as soon as a few Port supporters began a friendly positive debate, and is now blaming Port supporters for bringing the whole thing down. There are some very damaged units over there.

Kids can get easily swayed by friends sometimes over supporting team but mine are junior members and when they their port birthday card I asked them did the crows send one? Ofcourse I then explain its because they don't like you work all the time

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

I think the best Thread currently gracing the Cows Board has to be the "Another Brainfart...." all about the Port Rd Flag raising
Dare I look? No instant bans for even browsing there? What if there's a post where I can't hold myself back from replying to - who will save me from myself? Ah well, here I go .....

My fellow Port Adelaidians, if you don't hear from me after tonight I have been banned.
They moved on to referring to the 19th man image on a building (the Convention Centre?) and I knicked the post of someone on some thread here (will track it down for attribution later) pointing out it had a gap where the spine should be.

i had relatives do the old "i'll buy the baby a crows beanie/guernsey/ball/bib/growsuit/etc/etc/etc" as well

i told them that if anyone does that i will send them a photo/video of said item on fire

no crows merch has been given to any of my kids
My son started saying "go Crows" at the age of 18 months. However he later changed his tune when I threatened him with exclusion from my will - the only place for Crows memorabilia in my house is the dartboard :)

My fellow Port Adelaidians, if you don't hear from me after tonight I have been banned.
They moved on to referring to the 19th man image on a building (the Convention Centre?) and I knicked the post of someone* on some thread here (will track it down for attribution later) pointing out it had a gap where the spine should be.
It was Dr Feel here (post 158 if the link is problematic). Good work son, you should be studying though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Dr Feel here (post 158 if the link is problematic). Good work son, you should be studying though.

I must admit i'm alt tabbing to bigfooty during while watching lecture recordings.

Put that much weight on the Carlton game? If anything it has me worried that our slow starts are really going to cost us a few this year.
It could just come down to injuries - if we have luck on our side and keep our best team on the park for most of the year, while our rivals cop injuries to key personnel, that may prove the difference between making a grand final or not. But yeah - the Carlton win was just 1 game, and it can all go pear shaped pretty quickly. Let's just worry about knocking off the Fruit Tingles for now!!!

A crows friend tells me that the AFC are claiming to have originated in 1860, in their "PRIDE" magazine....

Yep, and there was a thing called a "lucky loser" rule. I think the Crows finished 5th at the end of the minor round: if the 7th or 8th ranked team had won in the first week of the finals, it was bye bye Adelaide. But they were the rules at the time, and the Crows took full advantage.
The Crows took advantage? Going by today's system, wouldn't you say that the Crows (who finished 5th in 1998) having to play Melbourne (who finished 4th) at the G as a disadvantage? By today's system we'd have drawn a home final in the first week of September against Essendon, which would've been much easier than Melbourne in Melbourne.

Maybe we should've got a second change after having to play the best team and eventual premiers North Melbourne in 1999

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.