Podcast CrowCast - Its Finally Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys you have done a Brilliant job with this. Very professional and informative. Big props to you all. Want to give a special mention to NikkiNoo, think she wins B.O.G for the podcast. So very intelligent and well informed. I will def be listening in every week. Happy to be a guest on the podcast as the year goes on if you are ever short of people.

It was supposed to be Roo Phil and Fages bunkered down against the masses at the agm last night. Sadly my impersonations are awful, but it's my little self indulgence. :)
Yeah i got the gist. was great. Roo was good.. Phil and Fages probably needing something a little more to make it obvious who it was... you'll get there :) Keep it coming mate.

Guys you have done a Brilliant job with this. Very professional and informative. Big props to you all. Want to give a special mention to NikkiNoo, think she wins B.O.G for the podcast. So very intelligent and well informed. I will def be listening in every week. Happy to be a guest on the podcast as the year goes on if you are ever short of people.
Nikki's great. You just need to find a way to get a word in ;)

This looks good, sounding pretty good too 10 minutes in.

Kind of hard to tell the difference between the different blokes but that'll come in time. In love with Nikki though.

Will give the rest a listen tonight. Is there any way to make it downloadable?

Kind of hard to tell the difference between the different blokes but that'll come in time. In love with Nikki though.

yeah once we get into the swing we will make it available in several formats and sources

Sorry, I thought I had. Just went in and changed the settings, so now you can click on the little black down arrow on the right side of the graphic, or if you've gone to the soundcloud page, click on the download button under the waveform, and voila, you have the file. Note, it's just a tick over 100mb

Just in the process of setting it up on iTunes (approval process takes a few days) and YouTube, for those who prefer those platforms.

Kudos to all involved. The showdown podcast will be interesting, can it last more than two minutes with a port guest without throwing s**t at each other ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Informative listen, with some funny lighter moments :)

NikkiNoo inside word on the money with the younger players who debuted today.

Great to hear opposition viewpoint too.

Very much a team 1st approach & now set the elite standards for the rest of the season... ;)

Does anyone know any geelong posters? Ive asked a couple of times for volunteers and havent had a single reply let alone volunteer

Does anyone know any geelong posters? Ive asked a couple of times for volunteers and havent had a single reply let alone volunteer
Perhaps go onto their board to the busiest thread and ask there or there is a Geelong v Adelaide preview thread.

Is it going to be a podcast or just a Soundcloud stream?

Just got time for a listen to this, albeit a little late haha. Slick. Great work to all involved.

Has the next episode been recorded yet? If so will it be posted in here or do we have to go to soundcloud?

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back