Elimination Final Crowd vs lol norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the crisis in Greece might affect the crowd a little (being serious), there is a rally at the Parliament of Victoria @ 1.00pm on Saturday. Massive Greek population in Melbourne & the Tiges have plenty of supporters who have Greek background and i've seen on facebook alot will be attending this rally. Shame it's on the same time as our game.

Get them to march to Melbournes version of the Acropolis...the G
Put on a spit roast, there will be Zorba dancing whilst singing the song at the end of the game...doesn't matter!

Some people don't like the GA spots, it's pretty much level 4 or behind goals

Usually you can get seats on the flank in GA which isn't too bad. But fair enough. Personally for a game vs GWS I wouldn't be spending a cent more than I had to.

The benevolent dictator of the house may not be eager to approve of my day release to the g if its raining (due to the mud and the slippery walkways when using my crutches)

So curtains are closed, missus is getting breakfast in bed, the TV is on for her and she has her dogs. If everything goes to plan, she'll have no idea it's raining until I'm long gone :D

The benevolent dictator of the house may not be eager to approve of my day release to the g if its raining (due to the mud and the slippery walkways when using my crutches)

So curtains are closed, missus is getting breakfast in bed, the TV is on for her and she has her dogs. If everything goes to plan, she'll have no idea it's raining until I'm long gone :D
Breakfest in bed geeeeee

Don't forgot to change to a fresh tampon before u leave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The BOM seems to suggest that it will only be a drizzle at most - but it'll be miserable looking enough to keep a few thousand away.

Finish work at 2, then meeting son who's on his way now, tried to talk him out of it and he told me to harden up! :oops:
Working in Campbellfield and bugger me it's ****ing cold!

Was going to come but have come down with a cold. With a newborn in the house its terribly inconvenient. Might have to head to the warm toasty pub.

Official crowd: 35,968 at the MCG

Not a bad turn-out considering the weather. Was bitterly cold at the ground.
i froze me balls off. went with a group of guys from auskick .knocked back going into a members luncheon with bro bc of it.
mate i at one stage was saying i should have stayed home as i'm getting to old for that cold xxxx.
i got in early with my kids and took photos of kids with captain bloods statue and took them into the Tiger museum and had a photo with my son taken in front of the 80 premiership cup. A gentlemen by the name of Dennis gave the kids a tour of the museum and gave them heaps of freebies.He was really fantastic and terrific to talk to.WE all admired his knowledge and passion.A fantastic representative for the club.We were all glad we turned up in the end as it made our day as Dennis went through the photos with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back