Elimination Final Crowd vs lol norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus me, I'm heading OS for two weeks, but sending my old man a couple of his mates in my place.

40odd, maybe.

Predictions pls

It'll be very interesting.

In the same timeslot in 17 degrees and pleasant sun the 4th placed Magpies drew a huge 43,000 a couple of weeks ago against GES.

Same venue, sae opposition, same timeslot what will a 6th placed Richmond get

We are highly unlikely to be that lucky with the weather but assuming no less than 11 or 12 degrees and hoping for no rain I reckon 40,000 would be a good turnout......but who knows Anything is possible.

Only 1 game in Melbourne in the last four weeks and no-one has seen a win at home since May! Two great wins against Freo and the Swans sandwiching an ordinary loss against the WCE.

The people want (need?) to see a dominant Richmond performance, and will be thinking that the Giants game is a good chance.

Throw school holidays in and we might get a few more families along too.

We'll match the Collingwood crowd.

Only 1 game in Melbourne in the last four weeks and no-one has seen a win at home since May! Two great wins against Freo and the Swans sandwiching an ordinary loss against the WCE.

The people want (need?) to see a dominant Richmond performance, and will be thinking that the Giants game is a good chance.

Throw school holidays in and we might get a few more families along too.

We'll match the Collingwood crowd.

I hope so and its possible but we do tend to get carried away at times.

Remember Collingwood were 4th and got perfect weather.

I think anything over 40,000 depends on the weather gods smiling....if we have a fan friendly forecast I think 40,000 probable and anything over that is a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be very interesting.

In the same timeslot in 17 degrees and pleasant sun the 4th placed Magpies drew a huge 43,000 a couple of weeks ago against GES.

Same venue, sae opposition, same timeslot what will a 6th placed Richmond get

We are highly unlikely to be that lucky with the weather but assuming no less than 11 or 12 degrees and hoping for no rain I reckon 40,000 would be a good turnout......but who knows Anything is possible.
Pies always kissed on da dick weather wise :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back