Crowley a Don

Remove this Banner Ad

johnnomac

All Australian
Jun 12, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just read an article (http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...tain-to-join-the-bombers-20160119-gm928x.html) which talks up the very real possibility of Crowley playing for the Dons.
I'm wondering how other Freo supporters feel about this? Will people boo him (a la WCE supporters and Judd), cheer or just do nothing?
Personally I wish him well and hope that he gets a guensey.

I don't see why he would be booed.

He was always a favourite at the club, he didn't just pick up and piss off he wanted to play on for the club but was shown the door.
I'd be cheering him that is for sure.

Just read an article (http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...tain-to-join-the-bombers-20160119-gm928x.html) which talks up the very real possibility of Crowley playing for the Dons.
I'm wondering how other Freo supporters feel about this? Will people boo him (a la WCE supporters and Judd), cheer or just do nothing?
Personally I wish him well and hope that he gets a guensey.

When it is a game situation it is very hard to cheer an opposition player (unless he is coming to your team next year hey Dangerfield) but I get the feeling that Creepy might just get a cheer for his first possession and then turn into just another opposition player until the end of the game when he will probably be acknowledged again as he walks off.

So it will be correct protocol to cheer Hogan if he comes to play at Subi this year:D

When it is a game situation it is very hard to cheer an opposition player (unless he is coming to your team next year hey Dangerfield) but I get the feeling that Creepy might just get a cheer for his first possession and then turn into just another opposition player until the end of the game when he will probably be acknowledged again as he walks off.

So it will be correct protocol to cheer Hogan if he comes to play at Subi this year:D

Yell, scream and for women aged between 18 and 25 throw him your underwear.

Good luck to Creepy, hopefully he'll be at his niggling best when he plays us. Wouldn't expect anything different tbh. I'm betting he tags Fyfe and they get into a big dustup!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great.

Now we can see "what might have been" if Crowley took Subans place in the team.

I'm confused about this one. I love Crowley, and I'm glad he's playing again. But I have zero respect for Essendon anymore. So good on Crowls. And I hope he has a great year. But I also hope that Essendon don't win any games because they don't even deserve to be in the comp this year.

Not surprised, good on Crowley. Super fit, hard worker, deserves a second chance, I'll be cheering him on and expect freo fans to cheer him when he comes back to Subi. Hes gone from playing once or twice at the G', to about 20 times and playing there on Anzac Day. Watching him run on Mitchell and Ablett will be awesome, just hopefully he doesn't touch Fyfe up. Here's hoping he tags and demolishes bitch Harvey. Worsfold coaching Crowley, who woulda thought.

"Crowley played 188 games for the Dockers including the 2014 Grand Final."

Bugger, I must have missed this game, who won?
I noticed that. Bit sloppy.

As for who won, well, unfortunately that stays the same.

I am happy for Creepy that he gets a second chance. I must admit, one of the first thoughts I had was "not the best look for Essendon..."

I am happy for Creepy that he gets a second chance. I must admit, one of the first thoughts I had was "not the best look for Essendon..."
I dunno. Now they have one player that admitted what they took & took responsibility for their actions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back