No Sympathy For Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - not just Crowley waiting - the entire Freo team is not happy about Harvey and the BS he made up - he's going to cop it from every direction

Expect Harvey to be a no-show - "general soreness"
I hope to christ your players serve schit up to Harvey.....I want to see who our lads goes in and toughs it out in defence of the little fella. Bring your worst please........I want my club playing players that show some balls and backbone.

Last edited:
Wow Freo and West Coast have it alright over there. Any time soon you panzies want to come to Melbourne to play us?

But, there's no need arguing. What a pathetic existence and excuse of a league football club. The draft picks, the losses, the disappointment. Introduced to the AFL simply as a way of raising Dr D's pay check.

Wow Freo and West Coast have it alright over there. Any time soon you panzies want to come to Melbourne to play us?

But, there's no need arguing. What a pathetic existence and excuse of a league football club. The draft picks, the losses, the disappointment. Introduced to the AFL simply as a way of raising Dr D's pay check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good news for Boomer is that he should have two weapons at his disposal that he didn't last year - Ziebs and LMac. The bad news is, we are still missing Swallow and Tarrant. These four, along with Thomas are the best in our team at standing up for their team mates and showing a bit of pride in the jumper when cheats like Crowley and Judd go after one of ours

And on that, after watching today's game, I had to envy Selwood a bit. Having the 110kg Tommohawk as your protection against Taggers would be pretty freaking sweet

Hopefully your boy boomer can take notice of a footballing great this Friday night in Pav and learn how to act with at least an ounce of humility &integrity whilst still being a good footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully your boy boomer can take notice of a footballing great this Friday night in Pav and learn how to act with at least an ounce of humility &integrity whilst still being a good footballer.
Hopefully your boys can appreciate a true great when they see one. I know it will be hard given Ross is all about making spuds like Crowley and Dawson look like AFL footballers but do try, he'll only be around for another 5 years

You're funny.

Not fun like the Eagles trolls. This is amateur hour. But I guess that's only to be expected. Purple haze...

More like purple daze and we know that doesnt last that long.

Bon better pick the hardest pricks we have available.
Make it a one on one contest all night and smash them hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back