No Sympathy For Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

It's simple. Whoever crowley is tagging, just make sure they spend most of the game around Majak. Let's see what happens

It's simple. Whoever crowley is tagging, just make sure they spend most of the game around Majak. Let's see what happens
Hawkins lost 2 jumpers looking out for Selwood.
Joel had a dog of a day but in the last he lifted.
I hope Maj can do the same for Boomer.

excellent - Crowley effectively tags 2 (takes 2 off the ball) and we have a spare - has worked brilliantly for us in the past :D

Hawkins lost 2 jumpers looking out for Selwood.
Joel had a dog of a day but in the last he lifted.
I hope Maj can do the same for Boomer.
would love to see drew do that actually! would fire him up no doubt
and it would probably be nicky dal you know

On AFL360 tonight Kingy said he couldn't wait for this matchup, Crowley on Boomer. When asked if he'd play on him again Kingy said "Play on him? He'll be waiting for him to arrive at Perth Airport! One thing I'd do, if I was Brad Scott, is send Boomer deep forward and leave him there. Take Crowley where he's least comfortable."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On AFL360 tonight Kingy said he couldn't wait for this matchup, Crowley on Boomer. When asked if he'd play on him again Kingy said "Play on him? He'll be waiting for him to arrive at Perth Airport! One thing I'd do, if I was Brad Scott, is send Boomer deep forward and leave him there. Take Crowley where he's least comfortable."
Been thinking the same thing, Crowley won't like and then won't stay there, he'll in turn go to Wells or Dal Santo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thinking the same thing, Crowley won't like and then won't stay there, he'll in turn go to Wells or Dal Santo

Thought Wells wasn't playing?

What u never seen a player limp at training and not play that week, happens all the time.
Depends on severity, anyway we will know at 5pm Friday, I think they will name in squad on Thursday and give him till last moment.

This will be an intensely physical game. Bringing in underdone or injured players (see Essendon two weeks ago) is just plain stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back