No Sympathy For Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - not just Crowley waiting - the entire Freo team is not happy about Harvey and the BS he made up - he's going to cop it from every direction

Expect Harvey to be a no-show - "general soreness"

15 Kicks 14 Handballs 29 Possessions 10 contested 5 Tackles... yep, he was a no show:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Loved Scott's comments in the presser. Not an exact quote but something like

"Crowley said before the season started he looked up when they played North and he couldn't wait. Well Boomer didn't say anything but I can tell you how he felt".

In other words shut up Crowley you're all talk

Where'd all of the freeeeooooooo f***wits go?

We came. We saw. We Conquered.

How'd you go Crowley you pinner dweeb eat more w***er bumhole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL - well done North - you pantsed us, and Boomer did a complete job on Crowley (with some good assistance from teammates). We also probably cost ourselves a top 4 spot this year (certainly Top 2 is out now), no doubt you will take full opportunity to see you are there.

I'll shut up on here for a while, at least til the 2nd half of the year ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - well done North - you pantsed us, and Boomer did a complete job on Crowley (with some good assistance from teammates). We also probably cost ourselves a top 4 spot this year (certainly Top 2 is out now), no doubt you will take full opportunity to see you are there.

Did Crowley play? I thought he must have been out with general soreness....

boomer didn't do a job on Crowley. Pinchy is the one who does job. Boomer just played like Crowley didn't exists. Like Crowleys legacy as a footballer, it was as if he was non existent.

I love how everyone (especially Black and Lindsay) kept giving it to Crowley when Boomer did something good, only in the 2nd quarter (Was at work and am watching it now) and have already seen them do it a good 5-6 times, brilliant boys!

The closest Crowley will ever get to superstardom.

890554-brent-harvey.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back