No Sympathy For Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

HEY CROWLEY.....

kenny-powers-american-o.gif

Are you guys not a little embarrassed at how much you've let him get under your skin?

I'm not surprised, though, I reckon Boomer will be waking up sweating in the middle of the night this week, shuddering at a hovering pair of ghostly sweatbands.

Guess we didn't have the capacity in Western Australia to take all of the WAFL sides into a national competition. Two Fremantle sides in the WAFL >> one Fremantle side in the AFL.

Nil WAFL sides made it into the AFL, so your point being?

Two Fremantle sides in the WAFL >>

Don't try and drag Souths into a Dockers whinge post.

The show is better, look out for it on something called 'torrents'...nfi...its called 'Eastbound and Down'. 4 funny seasons. Best tv comedy eva.
I love it, yet to watch Season 4.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

And when Pinchy has hung up the boots Boomer will be preparing for another AFL season.

Gold from Boomer on Twitter

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Haha brilliant!!

And to the opening poster.... I think Crowley is still standing in the centre square at Pattersons waiting... no wondering what happened 12 hours ago...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't understand the hate.....limited footballer yes, but dedicated to doing his role for his team, in which he does well.
Gets way too much attention for doing what a whole bunch of players never get half the attention for. Has a s**t-eating grin.

I can't understand the hate.....limited footballer yes, but dedicated to doing his role for his team, in which he does well.
It's not the tagging tactics, so much, that I object to it's the arms open wide 'who me' pose after the illegal tactics that I can't stand.

edit: and the pinching...

It's not the tagging tactics, so much, that I object to it's the arms open wide 'who me' pose after the illegal tactics that I can't stand.

edit: and the pinching...
It's the stupid grin on his face whilst he does these things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back