Preview Crows AFL Fantasty/Super Coach Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Otten gonna play on Sunday?

I had assumed they would give him another week in the SANFL and was surprised he was named. Id still lean towards unlikely but he will play (either SANFL or AFL) this weekend - he won't be the traveling emergency.

So if you have an emergency loophole available to you I'd try and use it because our SANFL team plays Friday night and that will answer your question.

Any worries on M Crouch playing? Possible vest?
I'm expecting similar to last week. Will play around 3 quaarters and still smash out 80+

Unless there was anything more sinister to the hamstring cramp he suffered last week.

We haven't heard any more about that, so I guess no news is good news.

I'm sensing that Crouch could be a strong possibility for the green vest tomorrow afternoon? What are your thoughts? Will Grigg retain it again?

I'm sensing that Crouch could be a strong possibility for the green vest tomorrow afternoon? What are your thoughts? Will Grigg retain it again?
Certainly a sub option along with Grigg and Laird but I think one of the later two are more likely to be the sub than Grigg. At least I hope so...

Hey guys, been offered Scott Thompson in my draft league? Can I trust him to be a 100 mid this year or his body shot? Also is his job security sound also?

Cheers in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, when will Brad Crouch come back? It was six weeks over six weeks ago. I also heard talk that he was getting close before the bye - is there a chance he plays this week? Understandably you guys will be cautious.

Hey guys, when will Brad Crouch come back? It was six weeks over six weeks ago. I also heard talk that he was getting close before the bye - is there a chance he plays this week? Understandably you guys will be cautious.
Nah he'll need a run in the seconds before he comes back into the side. He was already underdone going into the season with an achilies injury and has since missed another 6 weeks with the fractured leg meaning his fitness is probably shot.

I'm not sure how far away he is, but I'd say whenever you see him listed to play SANFL, he'd be at least another couple of weeks away after that.

What is Charlie Camerons likelihood of continuing to play every week? I believe he is quite young will he be rested after a few games?

If he performs anything like he did on Thursday night, he will stay in. But you're right, he is very young and raw and you would expect fatigue to set in after a while, and he will always be a vest threat.

How's Brodie Martin's JS?
Not great.

If Adelaide are smart, they should give him a few games without the sub vest for him to finally prove whether he's an AFL standard player or not yet we haven't been willing to do that with him with a numerous amount of times that we've brought him in, made him sub and set him out.

He's someone that has to earn his spot in the side. Did a few nice thing against the Pies but has a while to go yet with other players knocking on the door.

So what do we think Cameron can realistically average. Im thinking he will score 50-65 most weeks he plays with the odd vest/rest. can see him playing most of the next 6 weeks. Really torn on bringing him in as it would be for Taylor from Brisbane who still has very low BE and just hitting 70s/80s the last 2 weeks after being a low scorer, but with his bye this week he wont rise again before cameron and I will net plenty of $$. The other option is lennon who with richmonds state could also play a lot and score better.

Also, what do we think of Jaensch, is he the real deal in DT? im thinking he could be too high risk to drop his scores but with his melbourne injury he is cheap for what he has done. Could wait a week and get hanley/hibberd who are more proven. Or even enright is a bit cheaper but not scoring well. Im finding it hard to get a read on Jaenschs scoring since we have had so many easier games and if he will drop back to an average of 75-80 rather than 90 odd

If he performs anything like he did on Thursday night, he will stay in. But you're right, he is very young and raw and you would expect fatigue to set in after a while, and he will always be a vest threat.
Thanks. I'll almost certainly trade him in - probably as a downgrade for Merrett or Daniher - pending team selections this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back