Preview Crows AFL Fantasty/Super Coach Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt is a pure inside midfielder, one paced sorta guy who should replace Scott Thompson. Brad has the inside game along with an outside game and is pretty quick. Should be room in the side going forwards for both of them and I'd expect Matt to play more games next year as he gets another pre season under his belt to build up his fitness (weakness going into this year).

I'd expect we'd see a lot more of him next year but I guess it depends on how he finishes out this year along with a few other things.

Are B and M Crouch different types of midfielders? Outside/inside?

Chances of M Crouch getting regular game time next year? I'm asking for a keeper draft league...
Matt will be a keeper from next year and beyond. The future Dane Swan of fantasy scores!

Reilly isn't Fantasy relevant. Avoid.
We have Smith, Henderson, Jaensch, Laird and Brown who play his small back role. And we have Crouch and Van Berlo to come back into the midfield if he was likely to get a game there too.

need to take risks sando.. risk a rusty henderson, crouch, cameron vs port or we will get destroyed on the rebound like saturday night. dont play dangerfield unless 100% or hell be s**t for rest of season. also need hartigans mobility > rutten despite his good performances vs a mobile port forward line. risk=reward. Play kerridge as a HF.

in:
Henderson (assuming he recovers), B. Crouch, Lynch, Cameron, Hartigan

out:
Martin, Rutten, Lyons (only because lack of pace will kill vs port), Otten (Port only play 2 talls), Reilly (do not give a flying * if he was 'decent' on the weeked. so slow and makes everyone nervous when on a 1v1)

Team:

B: Jaensch Talia Brown
HB: Smith Hartigan Henderson
C: Crouch Thompson Mackay
HF: Douglas Podsiadly Cameron
FF: Betts Walker Jenkins
R: Jacobs Sloane Dangerfield (provided he is fit)
I/C: Lynch, Laird, Kerridge
Sub: Wright

Can anyone tell me a bit about David Mackay's role for this year and years gone by? His last 9 weeks before the concussion were half decent from a DT point of view (avg of 85). Did anything change in that time?

What position is he playing? Seems to be mostly on the wing to me. If he were playing off half back and got defender eligibility that would make him useful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Likelihood of Cameron getting a run this week? If so then how about holding his spot?

+1

Looking at this week's lineup, I don't think he will play for the foreseeable future. I'd love some input

thankyou gentlemen.

Chances of Matty Wright getting the green vest? He has been solid of late i reckon.
He's always a chance but I think Henderson would be a likely sub option this week given he's only just returned from injury, played 2 SANFL games with the most recent getting injured in during the first half and not returning. I think they'll try and take it easy on him and give him a quarter or so if all things go to plan.

He's always a chance but I think Henderson would be a likely sub option this week given he's only just returned from injury, played 2 SANFL games with the most recent getting injured in during the first half and not returning. I think they'll try and take it easy on him and give him a quarter or so if all things go to plan.
Cheers.
I have Battersby in my ongoing supercoach comp.
Do you think he will be a future gun? 2015?

Cheers.
Not really, I'd say he's behind a few as he'd basically be a small defender in our side and given the amount of players fighting for that position, he's pretty far back in the line.

From all reports he's meant to have very good kicking skills so you've got him in the right comp, but it's hard to see him getting any games at AFL level in the foreseeable future apart from injuries hitting hard (touch wood).

We've got Laird and Brown both very capable at playing as a small defender, Jaensch who also does the same but more attacking and then Smith/Hendo/Jaensch as our attacking backline players. Reilly has been forced out of the side due to those guys as well and I think we'd play Reilly if he was on our list before Battersby was given a call up.

This could obviously change if he really started to dominate at SANFL level, but he's not doing that yet (which isn't that surprising given he's still young).

Cheers.
Not really, I'd say he's behind a few as he'd basically be a small defender in our side and given the amount of players fighting for that position, he's pretty far back in the line.

From all reports he's meant to have very good kicking skills so you've got him in the right comp, but it's hard to see him getting any games at AFL level in the foreseeable future apart from injuries hitting hard (touch wood).

We've got Laird and Brown both very capable at playing as a small defender, Jaensch who also does the same but more attacking and then Smith/Hendo/Jaensch as our attacking backline players. Reilly has been forced out of the side due to those guys as well and I think we'd play Reilly if he was on our list before Battersby was given a call up.

This could obviously change if he really started to dominate at SANFL level, but he's not doing that yet (which isn't that surprising given he's still young).
He's been playing fairly well in the SANFL, for a first year player anyway. He's played in the centre the whole year as well, so I guess they would be grooming him for that role in the AFL.

hey guys... how is Luke Thompson looking in that back 6? is he going to hold his spot?
Would think so, as possible replacement Hartigan is definitely out for a while. Rutten may come back to match up on WCE's big guys, but can't see Thompson being dropped. Check with Sando tomorrow night though.

cheers... winning form is good form and dont mess with it! first out if rutten comes back u think?
Certainly before Talia, but think they will play all 3 if there is a match up for Rutten.

Can anyone tell me a bit about David Mackay's role for this year and years gone by? His last 9 weeks before the concussion were half decent from a DT point of view (avg of 85). Did anything change in that time?

What position is he playing? Seems to be mostly on the wing to me. If he were playing off half back and got defender eligibility that would make him useful.
Recently signed a contract for 4 years, hardly under pressure for his spot, no carrot to chase, not a really solid player horrible in traffic handball happy plenty of other players in the league this really isn't the best choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back