Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Norwood v South at the Parade 7:40 Tonight
For the Legs Luke Brown is named on a HFF and Mitch Grigg makes a welcome return to the league side on the Wing. For South Shaun McKernan has been named to lead the Ruck. In the reserves Ben Dowdell is named for South Adelaide.

Port v Glenelg at Alberton 2:10 Tomorrow
For the Bays Tom Lynch is named in the Centre and Jarryd Lyons on a HFF.

Centrals v West at Elizabeth 2:10 Tomorrow on ABCTV
For the Dogs Brad Symes returns and is named on the Ball. For the Bloods Brad Crouch is named on a HBF and Rory Laird on an extended interchange bench. Dylan Orval has been named in the reserves for Centrals.

Eagles v North at Woodville 2:10 Sunday
For the Eagles Luke Thompson is the sole named Crow lining up at CHB. Chris Knights however is listed as Out(Crows) indicating he will likely take his spot in the side. For the utensils James Craig is named on the bench with Lewis Johnston similarly being an Out (Crows) indicating he may still play for the Roosters. In the reserves both Nick Joyce and Cameron Ellis-Yolmen are named for the Eagles.

Norwood v South at the Parade 7:40 Tonight
For the Legs Luke Brown is named on a HFF and Mitch Grigg makes a welcome return to the league side on the Wing. For South Shaun McKernan has been named to lead the Ruck. In the reserves Ben Dowdell is named for South Adelaide.

Port v Glenelg at Alberton 2:10 Tomorrow
For the Bays Tom Lynch is named in the Centre and Jarryd Lyons on a HFF.

Centrals v West at Elizabeth 2:10 Tomorrow on ABCTV
For the Dogs Brad Symes returns and is named on the Ball. For the Bloods Brad Crouch is named on a HBF and Rory Laird on an extended interchange bench. Dylan Orval has been named in the reserves for Centrals.

Eagles v North at Woodville 2:10 Sunday
For the Eagles Luke Thompson is the sole named Crow lining up at CHB. Chris Knights however is listed as Out(Crows) indicating he will likely take his spot in the side. For the utensils James Craig is named on the bench with Lewis Johnston similarly being an Out (Crows) indicating he may still play for the Roosters. In the reserves both Nick Joyce and Cameron Ellis-Yolmen are named for the Eagles.

grigg thoroughly deserves his recall - played great football last 6-8 weeks.

Should never have been dropped last time.

It is a worry that Joyce, Ellis Yoeman and Martyn cannot get out of resserves atm partiualry one and three - gvien we coulod have taken Lachie Neale and Joran Murdoch with the picks for the first two and those two both have pace.

However I am preapred to give them more time - hope they can string some really good games together soon.

It is a worry that Joyce, Ellis Yoeman and Martyn cannot get out of resserves atm partiualry one and three - gvien we coulod have taken Lachie Neale and Joran Murdoch with the picks for the first two and those two both have pace.

To be fair CEY is meant to be a long term project and Joyce has come off an interrupted preseason. Both have been performing solidly in the reserves from what I have seen and they should both be in line for league recalls in the coming weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

currently 49 points up on centrals at lizbeth. crouch nearing another 20 touch, 5 clearance game. laird close to 15 touches. our pressure has been exceptional, centrals unusually fumbly and off the pace. two of our key defenders out two.

currently 49 points up on centrals at lizbeth. crouch nearing another 20 touch, 5 clearance game. laird close to 15 touches. our pressure has been exceptional, centrals unusually fumbly and off the pace. two of our key defenders out two.
West Adelaide's two dynamo's in Crouch and Laird! :thumbsu:

Jarryd Lyons 18d 7Cl 4m 4t 3.0 - Not too shabby at all, looks like he used the ball well when he had it.
Tom Lynch 24d 11m 4 I50 - Will we see him line up at CHB for the Crows over the next few weeks? Could be a goer.
Rory Laird 14d 5m - Reasonable stats in what looks like a very good win against a top team.
Brad Crouch 18d 3Cl 0.1 - See above.

Friday Stats
Grigg
- 20d (10k 10h) 6m 3t 5c 3i50 2R50 1.1
Brown - 12d (7k 5h) 3m 1t 1c 1.1

Saturday Stats
Lynch - 24d (14k 10h) 11m 1t 1c 4i40 3R50
Lyons - 18d (12k 6h) 4m 4t 7c 3i50 3.0
Symes - 24d (13k 11h) 7m 3t 7c 6i50 1R50 0.1
Crouch - 18d (9k 9h) 4m 2t 3c 1i50 1R50 0.1
Laird - 14d (7k 7h) 5m 1t 2i50 2R50

Sunday Stats