Mega Thread Crows Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless you were one of the few people who actually got to see the one pre-season training session that was available to watch in full over this pre-season, Tex was the absolute standout in terms of leadership! The club has kept pretty much every other training session in full mostly behind closed doors! They have put the warm up ish bits out in view but game simulation etc has been on Football Park itself and away from prying eyes of the public and other clubs.

I got to see that session and Walker's voice on the track was a level above Dangers, and I never noticed Sloane at all really. Both Danger and Tex were taking time to assist their other teammates, but again Tex's presence and the way he was interacting with the others are a complete class above. At any other club Danger would be the standout I bet. Tex also has the form in influencing team mates in a game more than the others. Danger and Sloane have tried last year and didn't quite manage it, but Tex did it when he was younger and in an Elimination final.

People see the slow country boy who talks like a drongo and miss that he is incredibly quick witted, one of the best football brains going around. :)

Nikki, was that training session before or after the announcement?

Cos it's great if before, but should be the norm if after.

LOLOLOL Rucci's been back for 5 minutes and in the third sentence of an article - Tippett. Bwa ha ha ha ha how predictable is this knob?….aaaaaaaand, you guessed it, while talking about the AO deal POrt and Crows he manages to somehow obscurely reference one P Dangerfield and free agency and Geelong. LOLOLOL

Ahhh. Never change Rooch. Perpetual campaigner.

Next time please post the article in here, its fun to tear the guy apart. Its time we trolled him, can you get banned for trolling Rucci. :p

Please please please tell me that Ed, who just ripped into the Rooch on AA, is a poster on this board.

Bloody perfect

Rooch reverted to ad hominem and came off as as total pratt…which most of us already knew.

Thank you Ed.:thumbsu:

What did he say exactly and roughly how old was he?

I heard Rooch this morning say...ohhh crows want to be the no spin club yet look at this stuff happening atm.

What did he say exactly and roughly how old was he?

I heard Rooch this morning say...ohhh crows want to be the no spin club yet look at this stuff happening atm.
He sounded late 40s - 50s I guess. Paraphrasing - Basically told Rooch it must have been a slow news week at the advertiser because of Rucci's ridiculous crows article. Told Rooch he's too agenda driven and asked him why he was too bitter. LOL. Rucci just went at him and said Ed had nothing constructive to contribute to the discussion and Ed basically said there was no discussion because Rooch's article was about nothing other than to put down the Crows.…words to that effect. I LOLd:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week's presser....loved the bit about both coaches being in a presser after a game..Walshy not a big fan.

He really doesn't come across as a rookie coach. This is a guy who knows who he is and what he wants. He's not going to be pushed around by anyone. Love it.

Has anyone noticed that any hint of the word Crow in any adelaidenow article is nearly always followed by a unedited barrage from port power supporters. Its almost like a strategic attack..

What do people think about the new appointment of Chris McDermott as a major part of the writers at the advertiser?

I'm surprised there is enough money in Print Media these days to fund an extra job to be honest. Why him ahead of many of the other journalists trying to get a job in sports writing. Is he qualified at all?

I think he does have some good points to say, and he wasn't all bad on fiveaa, (but not all good either) but is his appointment solely based on being apart of the 'boys' club?

All I remember of his articles are those player rating ones where he gives each player a score out of 10 for their game/season.

Boring. Instant page turner (whoever is writing them)

lol yes I remember them.

He also wrote some more lengthy articles if you have a look at the last few Sunday Mail newspapers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back