Universal Love Crows Paraphernalia, your favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
What's your favourite bit of gear? Mines a fila jacket/parker that I've had for ages (10 years?) I love it because it so warm, the only thing is it doesn't have material pockets, they are made from the same plasticy material the outside is made from.
Does anyone have one of these and does anyone know what year it would have been from?
What do you have that you love to wear?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411379805.277288.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411379818.559791.jpg

Good jacket that one. 2002 era. I have a fila track jacket that I still wear to the pool. Good quality gear back then.

Have to be one of my PI's I reckon.

I have too much crows gear as it is, trying to sell half of my guernseys now :(

Can it be my sisters? She won a Modra training guernsey, which was from his Coleman year. We have loaned it to the club and it's on display down at the Shed. It was their first bit of paraphernalia the club ever had from Modra. They now have a bit more, but that was the first.

For my own, I have a scarf from 1993 that is signed by Vardy, Modra, Roo (when he was 17!) Dangerfield and McLeod

BuGT9YoCIAEeqnp.jpg

Indigenous guernsey signed by the great man himself. In the process of organising to get it framed.

Wearing wise it's probably my jumper from the Russell Athletic days. Plain navy blue with Adelaide written in cursive on the front.

Loved the old adidas hats, blue with the three yellow stripes on the brim.

How is it possible in this day and age for merch to get crappier and crappier?

Can it be my sisters? She won a Modra training guernsey, which was from his Coleman year. We have loaned it to the club and it's on display down at the Shed. It was their first bit of paraphernalia the club ever had from Modra. They now have a bit more, but that was the first.

For my own, I have a scarf from 1993 that is signed by Vardy, Modra, Roo (when he was 17!) Dangerfield and McLeod
This sounds amazing, extremely jealous.

Mine would be 2 items from my jumper collection.

DJs 1996 preseason

and Thommo's 51 special v Gold Coast (pity about the raptor head)

What's your favourite bit of gear? Mines a fila jacket/parker that I've had for ages (10 years?) I love it because it so warm, the only thing is it doesn't have material pockets, they are made from the same plasticy material the outside is made from.
Does anyone have one of these and does anyone know what year it would have been from?
What do you have that you love to wear?
View attachment 81698View attachment 81699
Great logo on that!

I have a 1992 yellow headband from a bus trip to Waverley to see Darel Hart kick the winner against Hawthorn.

BuGT9YoCIAEeqnp.jpg

Indigenous guernsey signed by the great man himself. In the process of organising to get it framed.

Wearing wise it's probably my jumper from the Russell Athletic days. Plain navy blue with Adelaide written in cursive on the front.
That's got to be the laziest signature of all time - apparently his name is either Alllll or Accccc :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A shirt with the Superman logo in Crows colours. It was a gift and combines two of my favourite things.

Loved the old adidas hats, blue with the three yellow stripes on the brim.

How is it possible in this day and age for merch to get crappier and crappier?

I had one of those. I loved it so much that i wore it until it literally fell apart. It was a sad day when it bit the dust.

Nowadays it's probably my 2008 Away Guernsey. My favourite Crows guernsey of all time. Was also pretty fond of my Matty Wright #47 player issue guernsey for the week that I had it before he changed numbers.

I've really liked the Puma stuff too, have a hoodie and a media polo from last year that are both brilliant to wear and look good too. Haven't ever found a Crows hat that looked as good as the Adidas one mentioned earlier though.

Have the 2005 heritage jumper my personal fav, followed by the indigenous jumper from this year.
had a signed kurt tippett photo on the fridge that later ended up in flames…. literally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back